Rate Dr. Steven Gruenstein

Dr. Steven Gruenstein's Ratings

I used the doctor for a 2nd opinion concerning my liver cancer. We had a congenial meeting where he gathered all my information. However, he never got back to me with his prognosis. In addition, I gave him a cd of my liver catscan which his staff was to make a copy of and return to me. The cd was lost and denied by his staff that they ever received it.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gruenstein is a caring, friendly, helpful doctor who looks at the whole picture. Many other docs just look at the single symptom and treat it that way (often leading to mis-diagnoses or mis-treatment), but he looks at all my symptoms and asks me questions that seemingly have no relevance to the issue I am seeing him for. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

I rarely submit comments on doctors, but Dr. G was so fantastic I wanted to share my experience. He spent a great deal of time with me, listened, was respectful and assuring. Wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

I had a life-threatening blood disorder (TTP) and with the help of Dr. G., was restored to full health. Not only is he a great doctor, but he's a cool guy. Terrific staff, too!

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

great care helpful and hopeful very warm very concearned

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag