Rate Dr. Sharon E. Moayeri

Dr. Sharon E. Moayeri's Ratings

I did not have a good experience with her. I have never gone to her without feeling rushed by her. Oftentimes, she does not take the time to listen and rarely explains the rational of her choices. Needless to say, she knew almost nothing about my specific medical condition. In all fairness, clean office and practically no wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Not even sure where to begin, I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Moayeri and her staff. She is by far the absolutely best doctor I have ever been to, we need more doctors like her in this world! She knows her stuff & she really cares. She is a very genuine & kind person. I am very hopeful that very soon I will be pregnant and when I am I will be back to share a second review. For now I am just so very thankful to Dr. Moayeri and her staff for their attentiveness, attention to detail and caring attitudes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I previously posted back in March about how much I love Dr. M and how I was not quite pregnant. Well I am coming back to say that I am now 3 months pregnant after 4 years of TTC with my first cycle of IVF. I had the best experience at this office. Her nurses and staff are great as well. I am thrilled that I chose her as my doctor and reccomend her to anyone who is having trouble getting pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Moayeri is this perfect blend of being compassionate, but realistic and decisive when it comes to your care. She helped us get pregnant after 1+ year of trying. She gave us the best personal care and you really walk away from each appointment thinking that she's rooting for you. All calls were returned within a few hours. She was amazing and her nursing staff is equally impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr. Moayeri provided personal attention, excellent care and constant support. The office is run so smoothly I was able to juggle a full time job and appointments with out interfering too much with my work schedule. I have never received such personal attention from a physician and appreciate the follow up calls and emails. It didn't matter what time a day it was I always received a response from Dr. Moayeri. Her bed side manner is warm, encouraging and very positive during a process that can be emotional. I was shocked to have follow up calls from Dr. Moayeri when she was on vacation. Most importantly she got me pregnant and she did it quickly with the most cost effective measures. We highly recommend Dr. Moayeri and the SCCRM office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Moayeri spent a lot of time going over things will me, explaining, drawing diagrams, answering all my questions. Very helpful, thoughtful and thorough. Office receptionist is the nicest lady. I did have to wait about 15/20 min, but she apologized and other people I know go to her said that never happened with them, so it could have been a one time thing. Other than that great highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529396].votes_count ]]