Rate Dr. Paula K. Lapinski

Dr. Paula K. Lapinski's Ratings

Went to her years ago, on an advertisement for free consultation. (About brown aging spots) She used something like a torch (quick) on my arm, which blistered, and left a scar. Don't think I'd want my whole arm torched and blistered! Yes it removed the brown spot on my arm, but now have a spot on arm, devoid of any color at all, which looks funny. Then she charged BCBS for the visit, which she advertised was suppose to be "free".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478883].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 30, 2014

I just had a small problem But This entire office was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr.lapinski is an outstanding physician. I have been going to her for several years. She is so thorough with her exams. It is a very busy office but she always takes her time with me. She answers all of my questions and is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][529461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

LOVE HER AS A DOCTOR AND MISS HER.MOVED TO FLORIDA AND CANT FIND ANYONE TO COMPARE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Terrific dermatologist, she is the first one in about twenty years of visiting dermatologist that was able to help me. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][529459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Office staff is unfriendly. The doctor seems rushed and doesn't take a lot of time for questions. Seems knowledgeable but seems very busy and hurried. Could not ask all the questions that I wanted to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr.Lapinski is really the most caring ,gentle and professional Dr. our family has ever gone to !She is very accurate at determining cancers of the skin .we are also very impressed with her staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][529457].votes_count ]]