Rate Dr. Frank Fraioli

Dr. Frank Fraioli's Ratings

Dr Fraioli has been my doctor for more than 25 years. He has always been polite and professional and at times stern when I needed it about taking care of myself. Those who find him rude probably take his constructive critism as rude when it is because he cares enough to tel we the truth. Great doctor good staff. Is a keeper for sure.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Never in my life have I worked with a less caring doctor and even worse staff. Always rude, never punctual, and definetly don't care about their clients. They even charge you to send your records to another doctor. Worst customer service ever!!!

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Fraioli is great. His staff is grossly incompetent. They are unable to process simple prescriptions. Takes weeks or months on a regular basis.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fraioli is wonderful. He has been my Dr. since 1992. He takes time, listens. He has helped me thru many tough times. My whole family goes to him.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag