Rate Dr. John B. Cleary

Dr. John B. Cleary's Ratings

Dr. Cleary has been of outstanding service to me. My problem was prematurely diagnosed as lung cancer by a well meaning hospital doctor. Dr. Cleary reassured me from the start that it probably was not cancer saving me much personal agony. He then methodically took me through tests and procedures proving that it was not cancer, and that it was only a sarcoid attack. I've researched my condition and Dr. Cleary's treatment of it, and find that he was flawless in the testing and treatment. He shared all information openly with me and always gave me his honest opinions about my condition. He is a brilliant and most capable doctor with a comforting nature who got me through a most trying experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

He seems to be very knowledgeable, however, he did not spend a whole lot of time with me. He wordered about a thousand tests and blew me off when I told him I thought I was having an allergic reaction to a medication. Turns out, hundreds of dollars and a bunch of unnecessary tests later, that I was having an allergic reaction to a medication. He could have simply checked his Physician's Reference book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530001].votes_count ]]