Rate Dr. Lisa J. Hansard

Dr. Lisa J. Hansard's Ratings

Dr. Hansard is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. I felt that she was confident, personable, and genuinely empathetic to our infertility issues. She stuck with us through thick and thin these past 2 years. I could not recommend her more. Dealing with stage 4 endo, I would not trust anyone else to do my surgery or recommend an IVF treatment plan for me. We're finally pregnant with a healthy baby!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Hansard came recommended from a couple that she successfully helped get pregnant. She found a cyst all other Doctors missed on the first visit. She performed the surgery and we got on track. It was her attentiveness and sharp intellect that got us on track and I'm now pregnant, naturally. Her kind manner and robust experience relieved our worries. She is a miracle worker, we love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

she is calm and gives you right direction depending on our situation. Hopefully we will be successful in our first IVF cycle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

I will not fault Lisa Hansard on her knowledge and her staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. However, I was warned about her bedside manner and the warnings proved correct: She is unbelievably patronizing and I suspect more interested in patient outcomes affecting her success ratio than in listening to what her client wants or needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Hansard is a wonderful person and physician. She has been fantastic during this stressful time of infertility diagnosis and treatment. In my emergency last week, she was with me every step of the way including parking my car. I fell asleep to her rubbing my hand in the OR. At out foolw up visit she spent almost 2 hours going over the surgery, my diagnosis, my prognosis, her concerns, her recommendations, and my mental and physical health. She can be forward, which I admit was a little hard a first but she has the mine and all her patient's very best health and interests at heart. She is a great friend and I will miss her when we concieve and move on to OB but it will all be because of her and everytime I see my child's face, I will think of her. My experience with her over the past 18 month, plus a few surgeons, is an inspiration and has motivated me to complete my medical school applications, I can only hope to live up to her standards as a physician! You will love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

My husband and I found Dr. Hansard to be exceptionally informative, compassionate, and direct. (Please beware--not all of the RE's in her practice have similar feedback.) After years of trying to conceive (even with the help of an OB/Gyn), she diagnosed the problem on our first visit. We conceived in only 3 months after our initial appointment. How can you adequately thank someone for changing your whole life?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530524].votes_count ]]