Rate Dr. John A. Flores

Dr. John A. Flores's Ratings

YOUR STAFF NEEDS TO BE MORE ON TOP OF THINGS I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING I NEVER TALK TO YOUR MA

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

THIS DR. JOHN A FLORES MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WAS A WOW I DID TAKE MY OTHER PAPER WORK IN HE REVIEWED IT THOROUGHLY THEN HE DID HIS OWN EXAM HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO A T I DNT HAVE TO TELL HIM NOTHING I SAID TO MYSELF WOW THIS DOCTOR IS NOT ONLY HAVD EMPATHY OF OTHERS BUT HE IS VERY CALM EXPLAINS IS VERY PATIENT TAKES HIS TIME ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS IF YOU CANT TAKE CONSIDERSTION AND HAVE PATIENCE WAITING WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THE WAY HE STAYS IN THE ROOM WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL HE WELL ALSO DO WITH YOU AFTER ALL IGNORANTS SOME OF YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONES

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I have lived all over the country and Dr. Flores is the most inconsiderate rude Dr. I have ever been to. You wait 3-4hrs to be seen for 3 1/2 to 5 min. He leaves the room saying "I'll be right back and goes to another pt. He did not return my insurace company calls requesting a diagnosis for the meds he prescribed and did not have any one return the calls, so they would not fill the Rx. I called 9 times in 2wks, my home health R.N. called 5 times stating I was in trouble - No calls returned. After that when I had to go to the hospital and have another Dr take care of me Dr Flores charged $25.00 for not keeping my appointment. Medicare told me I am not the first person to complain about him so don't set yourself up for all the aggrivation. When I did see him he did nothing for my pain.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

keeps patients waiting too long, you can be there from 3 to 4 hours.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Flores is the best doctor I have every come into contact with. He saved my life. He understands me and can relate to my needs. He has released me of my pain.

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag