You may also like

Rate Dr. STEVEN Long

Dr. STEVEN Long's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Long's for 20 years. Until 3 years ago I lived in Irvine. And even now--living an hour away from his office-- I cannot bring myself to look for a doctor in my new city because I know I could never find another doctor to equal him. He is highly competent and he is sincerely concerned about his patients. As physicians go, he's one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Long is the most caring, attentive, family doctor I've ever met. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and never writes off any symptom you think is significant. Because he is so thoroughly engaged in your appointment, sometimes there can be a wait. But he is 100% worth the wait! His personality is so warm and cuddly and you know you can tell him anything without judgment. A true gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Long is simply the most wonderful doctor out there. As soon as my kids got a little cough, they would ASK to go see Dr. Long. He is fantastic with kids of all ages. My son who is almost 21 still goes to him and really likes him. Dr. Long really listens to what you're saying and knows just the treatment to prescribe. It does not over-prescribe medicine. My family has been seeing him for 17 years, even though he's not covered by our HMO. I could not recommend him any more highly!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Long for 10 years. Without exception, he is caring, interested, helpful and kind. We have been referred to many specialists by Dr. Long and these doctors too have all been exceptional and personable in their approach. When our daughters get old enough, they too will become patients of Dr. Long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Dr. Long has been our family Physician for the last 20 years and he has consistantly been wonderful!! Kind compassionate office and an outstanding MD. He is the rare MD that makes you feel like you are his only appt. of his day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530745].votes_count ]]