Rate Dr. Karlo Pavich

Dr. Karlo Pavich's Ratings

Dr. Pavich is the most thorough and conscientious chiropractor I have even been to. His genuine desire to relieve my pain is evident in every visit. He never tires of helping my understand what I can do to help myself heal quicker. I now understand that visiting my chiropractor for regular adjustments isn't any different than going to my dentist and having my teeth cleaned regularly. I am living proof that taking regular care of my spine on a regular basis is the perfect way to remain pain-free. Thank you Dr. Pavic for your time, patience (it took a while before I listened to his advice)and expertise - I appreciate everything that you do to keep my active lifestyle a possibility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

I would like to thank Dr. Karlo Pavich for giving me back my life. After over 10 years of severe pain due to Fibromyalgia and treatment to help the pain; Dr.Pavich was able to reduce the pain level by 90%. He is a polished and professional chiropractor, who takes the time to listen and ensure he is providing treatment to the area causing the pain. Dr.Pavich explains in detail the procedure, as a result the patient knows exactly what to expect. Additionally, he has also treated me for a concussion. I was told by a few medical professionals it could take up to a year to heal. In 3 treatments,I was feeling much better. The staff are friendly and it is a very calming environment. They can always find time to fit you in - even at the last minute. I wish Dr. Karlo Pavich every success in his career. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

great job, thanks for everything. keep up all the great work. thanks again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I am being treated for severe chronic pain associated with fibromyalgia by Dr Pavich.I have worked as a nurse for 30yrs ,and have loved it. However for the past year I have been unable to work due to severe pain from fibromyalgia. At the initial meeting with Dr Pavich he did a complete medical history and examination.Dr Pavich has an unhurried enviroment ,where the pt comes first.He listened to my symptoms and formulated a treatment plan based on my individual needs. What works to relieve pain in one pt with fibromyalgia may not work for another. His treatments have really helped my pain and it has given me hope ,that this chronic pain can be managed. I found Dr Pavich to be knowledgeable, intelligent , and empathetic . He is well worth the 40+min drive !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][530921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

I have been to numerous chiro's in the past, Dr.Pavich is the most knowledgable, and thourough of them all. He will take time to listen and diagnose you properly, will do the proper adjustments/treatments and be pain free once again. There has been more than on one occassion were I contacted him last minute that I injured myself and he will open the doors to see me and treat me, that is priceless in a world of chaos, thank you Dr. Karlo Pavich, you have helped me so much and you continue to do so...from, patient for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2008

Dr Pavich is very dedicated to his patient and his clinic is the most welcoming place to go.  I have seen 5 chiropractors before; he is by far the best of them.  I am impressed how quickly he was able to help my posture specially my shoulders.  If you have doubts about your current chiropractor pay him a visit you will see what I am talking about

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530919].votes_count ]]