Rate Dr. Howard I. Miller

Dr. Howard I. Miller's Ratings

Dr Miller seems very cocky and dismissive of other doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Missed a major diagnosis which required trip to an out-of-town provider for correct diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr Howard Miller is a very personable, compassionate and takes his time to explain all possible situations without jumping to conclusions. His staff are very friendly. I highly recommend him as an urologist. For our surprise he speaks Spanish. During our visit we speak Spanish almost All the time. He is great! with Superb staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Miller is superb! He is kind, caring, thorough, and knows how to explain procedures with his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good urologist. My father travels to see Dr. Miller but it is well worth the drive to have a caring, first class doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531242].votes_count ]]