Rate Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz

Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz's Ratings

Dr. B is the best. Caring, knowledgeable, open-minded, a good listener and an excellent doctor. I have complete confidence in him and am very happy he's on my team. It's a busy office and sometimes you have to wait a bit, but it's well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I love this man. What an incredible doctor. He discovered my husband had hemochromatosis when everyone else had given up on him. He is funny caring and has a fabulous staff. I wouldn't wish this disorder or cancer on anyone but if you have it this is the man you need to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Best Doctor. Very knowledgeable, explains in great detail, funny, and wonderful human being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

He really knows his stuff and stays on top of all the latest findings and research, to make sure you are getting the best treatment available. He has the most wonderful attitude and is always willing to listen and help. He is an absolute joy to see, and one of the most trustworthy doctors I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531307].votes_count ]]