You may also like

Rate Dr. William Regan

Dr. William Regan's Ratings

I had a torn rear labrum.Mr Regan repaired it but along with the repair came a whole set of new problems.range of mobility is ruined and I'm in pain most of the time.it locks,catches and I can feel crunching in there upon movement.I had the procedure done 5 yrs ago.I will get a different opinion this next time.I don't believe mr regan is interested in normal folk.I think he is more interested in people that pay $$ and pro athletes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735965].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

He has a professional good name and no one will or can tell the truth about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Great surgeon and very personable. Never felt like just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Regan is really the best surgeon in Canada. He fixed my shoulder after the car accident. He performed two surgeries on my left shoulder(2008 and 2010) and I recovered 100% in range of motion and 90 % in strength. He is a great doctor with the best possible manners and attitude. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

The guy saved my lifestyle!!! Dr Krywulak in Kelowna cut me open and messed me up and left me worse than before seeing him. After digging around and leaving me with some impressive bruises, he said there was nothing he could do to help me. I would have to live with shoulder pain and limited mobility forever. I looked for a second opinion. That was Regan. He looked at my MRI and said he could help. Can't say enough about my care in his hands. He over saw the residents doing the work actually. Almost immediately I had my arm and shoulder back. It's all good now! And he didn't even cut me.Thanks doc!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Regan is a great surgeon, but if you're an MSP patient, you'll most likely be operated on by a resident. Read your surgical forms carefully. Wait times to see Regan are ridiculous - a year or more in some cases, but if you have tons of cash, you can always see him next week privately.

His assistant - wow - she's an absolute %^&#@. So best of luck dealing with her. I've never dealt with such an insolent human being - especially in healthcare. If she doesn't like her job she should move on, she isn't doing Dr. Regan any favours. She'd be fired in a day within the private healthcare world.

Regan is a great surgeon, but within the MSP system you'll have to wait a year or more to see him and when he decides to operate, he'll be directing a resident.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2641049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Regan has done 1 knee surgery and 1 supraspinatus repair on me in the past. Have just come back from a consult for shoulder pain 5 years since shoulder repair and Dr. Regan was as usual direct,informative,thorough, and simply the best surgeon I have encountered in my varied medical history. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that falls into his scope or specialty. Mark

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1257962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I am a very physically active 32 year old male. I went to BC from Alberta for a large rotator cuff and labral repair on February 2nd 2012. I was really nervous about the procedure, but after meeting with Dr. Regan the day before surgery, I felt instantly better. He went over my MRI with me and explained everything. He even drew me diagrams, and answered all of my questions. The following day, the surgery was performed. . .Here I am three and a half months post surgery, and I feel great. You won't find a better surgeon than this man. I feel very fortunate that I was able to have him repair my shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1257961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Bill regan operated on my right shoulder Oct 2011 for impingement syndrome. The pain disappeared when I woke up in the recovery room. It took 3.5 months of hard work rehabbing and physiotherapy. Now my shoulder is 100%. Thanks Dr Regan. Rod Nikmaram

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Regan is very thorough and explores all avenues before doing surgery. He has an excellent manner with his patients and his staff could not be more friendly or helpful. Post suregery follow up was excellent. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1257959].votes_count ]]