Rate Dr. William Regan

Dr. William Regan's Ratings

The guy saved my lifestyle!!! Dr Krywulak in Kelowna cut me open and messed me up and left me worse than before seeing him. After digging around and leaving me with some impressive bruises, he said there was nothing he could do to help me. I would have to live with shoulder pain and limited mobility forever. I looked for a second opinion. That was Regan. He looked at my MRI and said he could help. Can't say enough about my care in his hands. He over saw the residents doing the work actually. Almost immediately I had my arm and shoulder back. It's all good now! And he didn't even cut me.Thanks doc!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Regan is a great surgeon, but if you're an MSP patient, you'll most likely be operated on by a resident. Read your surgical forms carefully. Wait times to see Regan are ridiculous - a year or more in some cases, but if you have tons of cash, you can always see him next week privately.

His assistant - wow - she's an absolute %^&#@. So best of luck dealing with her. I've never dealt with such an insolent human being - especially in healthcare. If she doesn't like her job she should move on, she isn't doing Dr. Regan any favours. She'd be fired in a day within the private healthcare world.

Regan is a great surgeon, but within the MSP system you'll have to wait a year or more to see him and when he decides to operate, he'll be directing a resident.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Regan has done 1 knee surgery and 1 supraspinatus repair on me in the past. Have just come back from a consult for shoulder pain 5 years since shoulder repair and Dr. Regan was as usual direct,informative,thorough, and simply the best surgeon I have encountered in my varied medical history. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that falls into his scope or specialty. Mark

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I am a very physically active 32 year old male. I went to BC from Alberta for a large rotator cuff and labral repair on February 2nd 2012. I was really nervous about the procedure, but after meeting with Dr. Regan the day before surgery, I felt instantly better. He went over my MRI with me and explained everything. He even drew me diagrams, and answered all of my questions. The following day, the surgery was performed. . .Here I am three and a half months post surgery, and I feel great. You won't find a better surgeon than this man. I feel very fortunate that I was able to have him repair my shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Bill regan operated on my right shoulder Oct 2011 for impingement syndrome. The pain disappeared when I woke up in the recovery room. It took 3.5 months of hard work rehabbing and physiotherapy. Now my shoulder is 100%. Thanks Dr Regan. Rod Nikmaram

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1257960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Regan is very thorough and explores all avenues before doing surgery. He has an excellent manner with his patients and his staff could not be more friendly or helpful. Post suregery follow up was excellent. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

I had Dr. Regan referred by Worksafe and all I can say is after having had so many surgeries with other doctors, Doctor Regan was the best! He promised he would fix me and he did! His bedside manner is bar none and his knowledge goes beyond his orthopedic surgery specialization. THANK YOU Dr Regan!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

I had reconstructive shoulder surgery two years ago and have had no problems since. Full range of motion and complete return to the sports and activities I participated in before the injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1257957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

Dr.Regan is the best surgeon. I was in agony for years before he operated on my left shoulder. I had fabulous results and now he has operated on my very painful right shoulder. He is very careful to make sure that his work will make a difference to your life. Straightforward manner, good sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1257956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Saw Bill over torn tendons in my elbow. Then I fractured the same elbow, he scoped and reshaped a fracture of the radial head. Yes I had to wait a few days. BUT only until the Canucks were out of the playoffs in 2004. Then his commitements were to his other patients. Then to top it off, recommended a family doctor to a new city I moved to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1257955].votes_count ]]