Dr. William Regan

Rate Dr. William Regan

Dr. William Regan's Ratings

Dr. Regan has done 1 knee surgery and 1 supraspinatus repair on me in the past. Have just come back from a consult for shoulder pain 5 years since shoulder repair and Dr. Regan was as usual direct,informative,thorough, and simply the best surgeon I have encountered in my varied medical history. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that falls into his scope or specialty. Mark

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

I am a very physically active 32 year old male. I went to BC from Alberta for a large rotator cuff and labral repair on February 2nd 2012. I was really nervous about the procedure, but after meeting with Dr. Regan the day before surgery, I felt instantly better. He went over my MRI with me and explained everything. He even drew me diagrams, and answered all of my questions. The following day, the surgery was performed. . .Here I am three and a half months post surgery, and I feel great. You won't find a better surgeon than this man. I feel very fortunate that I was able to have him repair my shoulder.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Bill regan operated on my right shoulder Oct 2011 for impingement syndrome. The pain disappeared when I woke up in the recovery room. It took 3.5 months of hard work rehabbing and physiotherapy. Now my shoulder is 100%. Thanks Dr Regan. Rod Nikmaram

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Regan is very thorough and explores all avenues before doing surgery. He has an excellent manner with his patients and his staff could not be more friendly or helpful. Post suregery follow up was excellent. Highly recommend

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

I had Dr. Regan referred by Worksafe and all I can say is after having had so many surgeries with other doctors, Doctor Regan was the best! He promised he would fix me and he did! His bedside manner is bar none and his knowledge goes beyond his orthopedic surgery specialization. THANK YOU Dr Regan!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I had reconstructive shoulder surgery two years ago and have had no problems since. Full range of motion and complete return to the sports and activities I participated in before the injury.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Regan is the best surgeon. I was in agony for years before he operated on my left shoulder. I had fabulous results and now he has operated on my very painful right shoulder. He is very careful to make sure that his work will make a difference to your life. Straightforward manner, good sense of humour.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Saw Bill over torn tendons in my elbow. Then I fractured the same elbow, he scoped and reshaped a fracture of the radial head. Yes I had to wait a few days. BUT only until the Canucks were out of the playoffs in 2004. Then his commitements were to his other patients. Then to top it off, recommended a family doctor to a new city I moved to.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

After five previous operations on both shoulders my two specialists gave up on me calling me a failure, Dr Ragan fixed my shoulder giving him the satisfaction of knowing that he is the best. I am going to try to get him to look at fixing my left shoulder soon. He fixed what no-one else wanted to attempt to fix. I have complete faith in this doctor, Thank you very much, and I would like to thank W.C.B. also.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Regan is fantastic. He operated on my shoulder this year and did an excellent job. He is kind, friendly and attentive. A+

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag