Rate Dr. Richie L. Lin

Dr. Richie L. Lin's Ratings

Personable and to the point

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This office is the best. I went to another office and it was like night and day. They were efficient, the front desk stuff you deal with was as painless as possible, Dr. Lin actually took some time to examine me and address my problem. Def recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Not such e good doctor bescsuse he doesn't care to treat you but to get profit from you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. Intelligent, explained everything to me, and a nice person. I felt like I was being treated by a trusted friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I’m so happy i found Dr. Lin. He listens carefully. He didn’t rush me, and I love how he gives his opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

I have seen him for the past 2 years for skin issues. Recently I had botox with him and I can only say he is a great doc. I wish some treatments weren't so expensive so I could have them. He has really nice manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Beautiful, new office. Great staff and friendly doctor. Very knowledgable, state of the art equipment. My whole family will now be treated by Dr. Lin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

More than just a great dermatologist. At this point I consider him a good friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Long waits, socially inept staff with attitude, insufficiently documented and diagnosed so your insurance claim will be DENIED and you'd have to pay out of pocket. Puts you in a huge mess. In constant limbo between office numbers and answering services. Gave many chances but NEVER again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I am 74 years old and have seen many doctors over the years. Dr. Lin is one of the best. He is young, intelligent and always on the mark. I can not say enough nice things about the doc and the people in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531725].votes_count ]]