Rate Dr. Lenny M. Cohen

Dr. Lenny M. Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen saw my daughter immediately the next day after an ER visit and quickly realized the ER diagnosis was incorrect and that something was seriously wrong. He worked doggedly over about a week and a half to eliminate many possibilities and finally discovered a rare neurological condition. During this time, Dr. Cohen didn't worry about making appointments, telling us to just "come in" in order to expedite the process. As a result of making the correct diagnosis in a timely way, my daughter received the surgery she needed to survive. She graduates college in June.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Nice office, very relaxing. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable in his field. He spent sufficient time to discuss my issue. Most importantly I did not have to wait for him at all!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

on time. very personable. good ability to listen and educate about the nature of a disease.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag