Rate Dr. John K. Ratliff

Dr. John K. Ratliff's Ratings

Dr. Ratliff, his nurse Vania, and the ENTIRE staff at Stanford University - that includes valet, info desk folks, admin assistants, PA's, nurses and, of course, Dr. Ratliff - are all extremely professional, kind, compassionate people. My entire experience was handled with such care and I was treated with respect. My questions were always answered (and I ask a lot of questions). People smiled at me. Best of all, Dr. Ratliff was able to take care of my L5S1 herniated disc (discectomy) and I am now in significantly less pain than before. I am still recovering, but my life is dramatically different, and I owe him a debt of gratitude. Thank you to everyone at Stanford who participated in this. I feel so lucky to have been referred to him and hope this helps you feel comfortable giving him a try. The man is an expert and you will be in wonderful hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr. Ratliff is an amazing surgeon. He has a wealth of knowledge, he's courteous, confident, and extremely skilled. His staff is wonderful, kind, and knowledgable. We (my family & I)travelled two hours to have him as my surgeon. He has been a blessing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr Ratliff was very careful to get a re-order on a very bad (from another Dr)MRI..for anyone who may not know,the MRI can and does make a difference, you are better off getting a good one from an enclosed MRI so that they can read it clearly..saw 5 Dr's before we went to Ratliff, Ratliff was the only one who pinpointed the issue in the neck, and used a conservative approach regarding the need for surgery..in this case no surgery.Dr's are getting scarce in Pennsylvania, but it is good to know there are still some.I would give him a 5 , and he was apologetic regarding tardiness, so that should be a perfect 5, hey you can't always help for traffic and we were his first appt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Ratliff is an excellent Doctor I have been under is care for a hangman's fracture for about 10 months. He is truly a wonderful surgeon and was able to get me back on my feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531822].votes_count ]]