Rate Dr. Mira Shin

Dr. Mira Shin's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shin was very thorough and gave clear explanations. She also states the problem in a manner that is easy to understand and her advice helped prevent future injuries.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I have seen dozens of doctors and chiropractors and tried almost all to treat my back pain for the last 10 years. None of them was able to diagnose my problem or treat my pain correctly until I saw Dr Shin - Spondylolisthesis. She is pleasant and does know what she is doing, period.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

I do not recommend Mira Shin. The staff was OK. However, I have nothing positive to say about Mira Shin.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shin is the best doctor I have ever seen or even heard of. She CARES about her patients and explains the problems and the rationale behind the course of action she takes. Invasive procedures are a last resort. When I walked into her office, my pain level was "9," and I was severely limping. After a one-hour treatment, I walked out without limping and the pain level had dropped to "2." Two days later I am still walking much better than I was, and am experiencing a very low pain level. DR. SHIN IS THE BEST, and her office manager, is excellent also.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Having suffered in pain for years all I can say is Thank you! After only my first visit with Dr. Shin my knees (yes both) felt 100% better. I couldn't believe it myself. I have been seeing her now a couple of times a month for several months. Her practice and using medical tape to assist your body in healing itself may seem unorthodox, however it works. I reinjured my shoulder and after an emergency appointment, where she came in before the practice was open to accomadate me, I was able to go to, dance at, and enjoy my sons destination wedding - without Dr. Shin the plane ride along would have put me in bed for days. Dr. Shin is wonderful and extremely intelligent. She is respectful of your time and you need to be respectful of hers.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Shin has truely been a gift in my life. I have suffered from neck pain for 22 years Many times the pain was so bad I cried and needed to refrain from doing things (including calling in sick from work) She has not only improved my neck 90% she does it in such a caring way. Dr Shin not only respects my time by hardly ever making me wait more than 10 minutes (she is almost always exactly on time)she really cares about my health. Even if Dr Shin was not such a great person I would still go to her because she is an unbelievable doctor. She is however the full package which makes her more than my Doctor, she is an angel.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Shin practices medicine to serve her patients. She is knowledgeable, thoughtful, attentive, and, most importantly, gets good results. She has significantly helped me with my lower back and neck problems. Her physiatry practice is more holistic than some other specialists, and this is to the good. Let me add, her office staff is helpful and friendly. Note that her office is in Paramus, NJ. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2010 | flag

To confirm professional certification, she is a board certified physiatrist (this was not clear to me by the "specialty" listed above). I found her to be one of the most personable doctors I have seen thus far and seems very knowledgeable. She took her time to obtain, document, explain, and discuss history of the problem and it's current state. It was the most comprehensive exam I have had in some time and I highly recommend Dr. Shin. To note, location says Fort Lee but she also has an office in Paramus, NJ near Paramus Park Mall.

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Shin spent so much time with me. She really listened and gave such a detailed exam- I've never had that before. She took the time to explain my diagnoses and I feel like I'm finally getting the right treatment for my back pain and sciaticca. I just wish she was the first doctor I ever went to.

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag