Rate Dr. Todd P. Hollander

Dr. Todd P. Hollander's Ratings

If you are nervous or scared to go to the dentist, then search no more, Dr. Hollander is the right dentist for you. He is super patient, accepting you where you are, without judgment.
He's calming, friendly, funny, extremely gentle and indulgently accommodating to help you get through it. I was terrified of going to the dentist and would put it off and not go before someone told me about Dr. Hollander and his totally understanding and patient staff.
Whether it's for a cleaning or to have work done, I feel so well taken care of by everyone and can trust that I will always be ok. You'll be so glad to have found him and proud of yourself for being able to take good care of your teeth.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I have received dental care from Dr. Hollander for over 10 years. I do not make medical care choices based on the advice or regulations of insurance companies; I choose doctors who are dedicated to their patients and to the integrity of their profession. I recommend Dr. Hollander to all my family and friends for these reasons. Dr. Hollander and all the staff provide the highest quality of care. Everyone has enough time to do their job to the best of their ability, and to take an interest in the overall well-being of their patients. I am so thankful a relative of mine recommended him to me years ago! The office consistently feels relaxed, happy and kind.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

First let me say, if there was a higher rating I would check it for Dr. Hollander. I was petrified to see a dentist all of my life, over the years I have seen many dentist which put the fear in my mind. Whenever I had to go I was never treated properly or in and caring way,and it was very painful so I stopped going and my issues progressed and got much worse which affected my health in general. I was going to try one last time, I was so taken by Dr, Hollander and his staff. They were so kind,caring and helpful to me, the best I've ever been treated in my life from a dental office. I was in bad shape and a grea deal of pain, having abscess after abscess and in pain all the time and constantly on meds for pain and infections, which worsened my health issues really bad. Dr Hollander promised me he would take good care of me and he did more than keep his promise, he gave me back my health and smile and did a wonderful job he is truly the best. I could say a great deal more,no more space

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Todd Hollander for years. Always punctual, friendly staff & overall calm & pleasant experience. Dr. Hollander is capable, professional & practices conservative dentistry. He makes me feel comfortable & at ease. It's definitely stress-free dentistry at its best!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

After many terrible experiences at different dentists I refused to go the "torture chamber." Well one day out of necessity because of pain that was way too much to handle I had to find a dentist that could make the pain stop. Reading reviews for Dr. Hollander made me decide to give it a try. His staff was so concerned about getting me in right away, very empathetic. Dr. Hollander sat with me in the waiting area and explained his procedures and when I finally made myself get into the chair, he was patient and was caring. He gave options and explained how things would work, took his time putting me at ease. I have now been there 4 times and even had a root canal. It did NOT hurt. He has this great technique for administering the Novocain you don't even know he did it. Will never trust anyone but Dr. Hollander again.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hollander and his staff has provided dental health car for my family for many years. Thei valuses of Intergity, Objectivity, Innovation and High Performance are the reasons for their many years of success in my opinion. My family has the utmost truse in their recommendations and professional work. Dr. Hollander and his staff has set the standards to how we measure other Doctors.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hollander was great. Very professional and skilled, as well as friendly and gentle. I felt no pain at any time during my procedure. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hollander, especially to anyone who is nervous about going to the dentist. I am so happy I have lost my fear of dentist visits after today. Entire staff wonderful. Best dentist ever.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hollander's office always runs on time and the service is always great. Dr. Hollander has been reachable by cell phone in emergency situations and has responded over weekends, evenings, etc. The office is always willing to 'fit you in' even when they are busy and can consistently be counted on for great service and professionalism. He has even recommended that I see another dentist when he felt that I would receive the best service from someone else on a specific procedure. I would not utilize another dentist.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

We have been patients of Todd's for 15 years and wish we had been with him for the previous decades. We are from the pre-flouride era, so taking care of our filling filled mouths of increasingly brittle teeth is always a challenge. His skill at making procedures in his office, including the always challenging crown procedure, and his effort to make each visit as painless as possible through his "shake and bake" procedure and his knowledge of where and how much novacaine to use, make our visits there as pleasant as possible. Todd is a consummate professional who knows all of the dental procedures, and you will always leave his office glad that he and his staff are taking care of you.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Having two dentists in the family, we are very careful in choosing a competent, professional and empathic dental practice. Dr. Hollander has been our dentist for over 25 years. His genuine concern for his patients as well as his technical excellence is modeled by his pleasant and thorough staff. On the eve of a recent trip abroad, my wife thought that she had cracked a tooth. Dr. Hollander did not hesitate to check her tooth after hours. Dr. Hollander carefully outlined options for our daughter’s bonding process after which we decided against the procedure and fifteen years later, are still sure that we made the right decision with his guidance. If you are looking for a practice demonstrating not only technical excellence but a thorough patient-centered attitude, we highly recommend this office.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag