Rate Dr. Enas Abuelalaa

Dr. Enas Abuelalaa's Ratings

One of the best doctors in Burlington. Always smiling and positive.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

I find the Dr. to be very helpful and has never hesitated to work along side with my Natural Path. Any time I have requested a specialist she as sent me without any hesitation. She has also showed great concern for my two daughters who've she has seen since birth. Has referred them to a pediatrician when necessary. Her wait times are REDICULOUS! I have been her patience since she began and the wait times were non-exsistant. They have ever so increased over the years and now it seems as though you can't wait less then 2 HOURS! I don't know whose fault this is, government pressure to see more patients? poor time management by booking staff? not sure. Her staff are very, very, bad at follow through. One more then one occasion they have not sent the doctors referral for several days until I called back to ensure it has been sent. Same with sending requested information from other med prof. such as midwives. mine had to send many req. until they recieved info. Dr. is A++wait is A--&staff A

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

Absolutely amazing. Always walks in with a smile on her face, even after a long day!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Usually a little wait but well worth it. Great doctor!! She is very friendly and helpful.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Enas is an extremely compassionate doctor, who is very understanding of my family's needs. We always leave her office with a smile on our face.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Very caring doctor who is not afraid to show her compassion and not afraid to send you to a specialist

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I'm very grateful to have Dr. Abuelalaa as my family doctor. She is kind, compassionate and very helpful. We've had some major issues she has helped our family through. We are lucky to have such a competent doctor!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Enas Abuelalaa is an excellent, impeccable physician. She is thorough and very caring. For medical checkups, she highly recommends Mammograms along with Ultra Sound to ensure all detections are visible. She is very approachable and will listen to your concerns and will answer all questions. More importantly, if you have a request to see a particular specialist or go to a particular hospital - she will accommodate your requests. The staff are approachable and will listen to your requests - just be patient with them since they are receiving many calls. If you are unable to have an appointment right away, Dr. Enas is available at the Clinic on Thursdays where you can request to see her there.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

She is very pleasant but an awful doctor and always late (15 mins-1 hour behind schedule). She has also not been able to answer many of our questions regarding our daughter. The Staff has also given my wife a hard time when she was fallowing up on test results directed by Dr Abuelalaa. Looking for a new doctor..

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

i have been a patient for one year. i chose dr. enas after seeing her in the walk in clinic and thinking that she was quite kind and compassionate. well, she is kind and compassionate but she is a terrible physician. you have to force her to send you to specialists, the language barrier is a huge issue. she reads blood results and tells you that you have X condition and then you have to wait three months thinking you know what is wrong to see a specialist who says 'nope'. recently the pain clinic physician that i visited called her an 'idiot' for missing my diagnosis for five months and causing me to lose my disability leave from work. when i told her i was concerned and that i was getting pressure from family to find a new doctor her attitude was 'oh, fine, good luck'. everything i don't want in a doctor- i found in dr. enas abuelalaa.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag