Rate Dr. Carlos A. Cruz

Dr. Carlos A. Cruz's Ratings

I like the doctor but most of his staff is rude!! They are not helpful at all. They never see you on time. If my appointment is at 2 pm then they don't bring you back until 2:45pm and you still have to wait another 15 mins in the exam room!! I know it's the norm to wait at doctor offices but not that long. Sometimes it's even an hour wait.. Ugh it's not fun.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr.Cruz is excellent! I did extensive research on pediatricians and found a local doctor which happened to be him, so I gave him a shot. Not only was he a sweetheart, he cared so much for my son. He even conversates about things that arent related to the visit! =D Dr.Cruz is very intelligent, patient, and helpful- breaking down diagnosis so its easy to understand. Thank you Dr.Cruz, I WILL be recommending you to my friends!

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

He is an excellent doctor, we are really happy with him, besides he speaks English and Spanish.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Cruz is great. I have 2 pediatrians - but Dr. Cruz is a primary one. He is always avail and very experienced. So far I have been very pleased. I often compare his opinion with other docs and so far his diagnoses and prediction has been correct.

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Cruz is a wonderful pediatrician. I have been taking my son to him for 2 years. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, and doesn't rush you thru the appointment. He takes the time to explain everything to you, and he is very good with the children.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag