Dr. Carlos A. Cruz

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Carlos A. Cruz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5524780
05/06/14 1 1 4 5 I like the doctor but most of his staff is rude!! They are not helpful at all. They never see you on time. If my appointment is at 2 pm then they don't bring you back until 2:45pm and you still have to wait another 15 mins in the exam room!! I know it's the norm to wait at doctor offices but not that long. Sometimes it's even an hour wait.. Ugh it's not fun.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1404282
01/04/11 5 4 5 5 Dr.Cruz is excellent! I did extensive research on pediatricians and found a local doctor which happened to be him, so I gave him a shot. Not only was he a sweetheart, he cared so much for my son. He even conversates about things that arent related to the visit! =D Dr.Cruz is very intelligent, patient, and helpful- breaking down diagnosis so its easy to understand. Thank you Dr.Cruz, I WILL be recommending you to my friends!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1352601
02/02/11 5 4 5 5 He is an excellent doctor, we are really happy with him, besides he speaks English and Spanish.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 923537
27/06/09 5 3 5 4 Dr Cruz is great. I have 2 pediatrians - but Dr. Cruz is a primary one. He is always avail and very experienced. So far I have been very pleased. I often compare his opinion with other docs and so far his diagnoses and prediction has been correct.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 635027
09/07/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Cruz is a wonderful pediatrician. I have been taking my son to him for 2 years. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, and doesn't rush you thru the appointment. He takes the time to explain everything to you, and he is very good with the children.
Insurance: Aetna