Rate Dr. Richard H. Lee

Dr. Richard H. Lee's Ratings

Dr Lee us amazing. I am so glad I found him he is the best in what he does. I recommend him to anyone who wants to do cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Had a tummy tuck. Dr. Lee and his team were thoughtful, helpful and totally professional. From my first visit through the surgery and recovery, Dr. Lee was very prompt for all appointments, thorough in his explanations, and spent the time necessary to answer all of my questions and assure me that I was in good hands. The outcome exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

i got a full lift and a breast aug from dr. lee. he's very attentive, answered all of my questions and eased my concerns. his staff is great and accommodated my tight schedule for the operation as well as each follow-up appointment. 6 months after my procedure, i love the results! i've already recommended him to friends :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I went to Dr. Lee after one of my implants had been leaking and right away loved him and his staff. From my first phone call they put my mind at ease, scheduled my appointment right away and were professional and courtious. When I met Dr Lee he explained in full detail every part of the surgery, recovery and took time to find out what results I had in mind. I love my results, I went from Saline to Silacone and from size 360 to 475 and he gave me more cleavage however a very natural look which is exactly what I wanted. I went to a couple of other doctors including the first plastic surgeon who had done my original implants, and decided on going with Dr Lee since he took his time to get to know exactly what I wanted even though my previous doctor was going to charge less. I am extremely satisfied with my results and will go to him for any future work that I need done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Lee gave me a body that looks better than the one I had in high school. I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck in April 2013 and could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Lee was very kind and listened to what I had to say. He never made me feel rushed during my appointments and answered all of my questions about the surgery. He also has incredible credentials (e.g. former chief resident at Johns Hopkins, etc.) His staff is very helpful and professional and always responded very promptly to any email or phone messages. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Lee changed my life. After two children, I thought that my body would never look the same. Dr. Lee performed my breast reduction surgery and tummy tuck. I am about a week post-op and I can honestly say that my body looks better now than it did in high school. Dr. Lee is very kind and takes time to answer questions. He also is a perfectionist. My "mommy makeover" has far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I had my surgery with Dr. Lee 3 weeks ago. I had liposuction of my inner and outer thighs along with my flanks. Dr. Lee told me I would not see immediate results with the liposuction due to swelling and retaining water etc. He said realistically a couple of months. It's been 3 weeks and I am already noticing amazing things happening before my eyes. I can't wait for the before and after photos. I am very pleased so far even though he was right and I can not see major results yet but from what I can see, having the surgery was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Lee has changed my life and I would and will recommend him to anyone! If I ever have future needs I will be calling Dr. Lee for sure. I will post again when I have more clear results, but so far so good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I made the decision to get a tummy tuck and brachioplasty ( arms) and I am glad dr. Lee did the Job! He is knowledgable and gracious. He always put my needs first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I love Dr Lee. He really took the time to put my mind at ease. He is detail oriented. He achieves a natural look. He was so patient to answer all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I love love love Dr. LEE. I had a tummy tuck and lipo in my flanks. And I can't stop looking at how beautiful my body is. After all my research I found Dr. Lee. And two consultations later,I book my appointment. He is detail-oriented, cautious, and achieves the most natural subtle looks. He wont leave you looking fake and plastic. Excelent bedside manners. The staff is really frienly aswell. FYI my cut is soo low I could wear a really itty bitty bikini and nowbody ever notices I had a tummy tuck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][532224].votes_count ]]