Rate Dr. Nicolas G. Zouain

Dr. Nicolas G. Zouain's Ratings

Dr. Zourain had a terrible listening problem. During the time I had my radiation, he continually told me that the radiation had nothing to do with me being tired. He sent me for unnecessary blood tests that showed normal levels, and his medical notes were inaccurate and inconsistent. I would stay away. If you are a reasonably competent patient who understands the process, you would want to look somewhere else for a radiation oncologist.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Excellent experience. Very helpfull and willing to answer all of my questions. The staff and facility were top notch.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent radiation oncologist. very knowledgeable. very nice doctor

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag

very dedicated doctor, who made things look brighter and brought hope to my heart...God bless him for we need doctors like him, in this world...

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

very nice and dedicated doctor. he has a sense of humor that made the consultation going nice...

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag

very dedicated radiation oncologist and excellent listener...explain very well to me the plan of treatment...

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag