Dr. Neville Reddy

Rate Dr. Neville Reddy

Dr. Neville Reddy's Ratings

Recently, I had an appointment with Dr Reddy, and the experience was far less than satisfactory. He was not interested in previous treatments/results that I had tried to ease the chronic pain in my neck. He said to me that "He was too busy with 3 clinics to (censored) around, and would I do 6 weeks (2x a week) of treatments. I asked him what kind of treatment, and he described a method that I had already tried. I tried to explain that it failed to relieve my pain, and he just kept trying to push a quick decision from me, which I did not want to waste time and money on. I truly believe that he should want to know what medications and remedies have been tried, in a short interview, before pushing to close the deal. I was a NO SALE for him that time. A Paul

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Reddy and Innovations Health Clinics are the answer to my chronic pain issues. I have had two spinal surgeries in the past 12 months and without Innovations I would not have been able to keep up with my busy and chaotic life with any great success. Dr Reddy is the best pain specialist I have had the opportunity to be seen by. Not only will Dr Reddy look at individual pain difficulties he will also delve into the how and why and be able to oversee that I am sent to the right specialist. Dr Reddy knows his medicine and I feel complete trust and confidence in his abilities. There needs to be more doctors like Dr Reddy and more pain clinics like Innovations!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Reddy about 6 years ago for slipped discs and degenative disc disease. My aunt Karen had sent me his way in hopes of helping me heal. I was even on my way to seeing a surgeon. This man has helped me stay almost pain free and able to live quite a normal life away and off of pain medication. I see him regularly and I have to say not day goes by where I am not eternally greatful for being sent to him or the process he has refined to help those in pain. He is a miracle worker to say the very least. He is changing the way I view and deal with pain. Don't know where I would be without you Dr. Reddy ;-) Amie Carr Calgary,AB

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

15years ago I met Dr. Reddy at a clinic in NW Calgary, I had taken my mother-in-law to her doctor, and Dr. Reddy was filling in for her doctor that day. At that time my husband and myself were looking for a new doctors as mine was retiring and his was moving. I asked Dr. Reddy if anyone at that clinic was accepting new patients, was told yes he was, at theRichmond office. We started seeing him there as our doctor, but that was only temporary for a few years, he was too busy to have a general practice, so we had to find new doctors again. We do see him from time to time since then for pain management. I have told many family and friends about him over the years and his skills have left each and every one of them with their quality of lifer restored after several had given up on the medical profession entirely. I have read other reviews and agree his approach is unbelievable, and just handing out meds is NOT what he does, there are other options. He does not spend a lot of time with you when you are there, he gets down to business, he respects your time, which is not what happens at any other medical clinics I go to. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy, a brilliant mind and healer. Karen Grant, CALGARY, AB

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have suffered from severe neck and back pain for 6 years and several doctors had given up on helping me. I thought my life was going to be nothing but agony from there on out, but after only two visits to Dr. Reddy I am pain free and walking on sunshine! This man has saved my life. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reddy what can I say I love this Doctor..All Doctors should take some lessons from this man...He is absolute perfect Doctor...he cares about his patients..he cares about their time to..he finds out what is wrong with you and he checks out everything about...he is wonderful....He remembers everyone by name he literally goes out of his way to help you.In my opinion they should CLONE this man..Dr Reddy you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reddy is friendly and cares about his patients. He is a wonderful doctors and really knows his stuff!!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Reddy is the real life "Dr House" of pain problems. His staff is wonderful and they whole team has made this place a great clinic to visit. I have had severe pain in my face/sinuses and migraine headaches for 4 years and now I am pain free. I was sent to Dr Reddy after numerous ENT doctors said they just didn't know what to do. Trigger point injections have been the only thing that has helped. Whenever the pain comes back I go to see Dr Reddy on a walk in basis and I am always in and out in 10 minutes. He values our time. I cannot express just how greatful I am for this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Reddy has been an abolute Godsend to me. I don't know where I would be today without his help. He is always so caring and willing to listen. He is a natural healer. Having suffered with TMJ disorder for quite a while - he is the only doctor I found that could help me. I trust him implicitly. I also find his staff to be kind, caring and very nice to know. Thank you to you all. Karon D.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag