Rate Dr. Neville Reddy

Dr. Neville Reddy's Ratings

Dr Reddy and his Nurses are amazing! The girks.are so friendly and they all are so knowledgeable about chronic pain and related ailments. The TPI is life changing for someone who has spent years with surgery and pain meds. I am blessed to have them in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Had heard wonderful things about the clinic and Dr. Reddy, however I waited for 40 minutes to see him and then was rushed through when he realized that I was only interested in information and not a treatment that day. Very disappointed but because my friends that referred me were having success I will go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I am brand new to Calgary and Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended to me to see at Innovations Health Clinic. First thought when I walked in was the place was so incredibly peaceful and displayed a beautiful energy. I could not believe how caring, intuitive and knowledgeable Dr. Reddy was a true healer in my eyes! Left the appointment after a quick treatment of trigger point injections and starting the healing process to recover my adrenals I felt amazing. So lucky to have found such a brilliant healer!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I recently had neck surgery and was having severe post op pain and unable to return to work. After seeing Dr. Reddy for just under a month, I am finally starting to get pain relief and able to work part time. Dr. Reddy is a very caring and knowlegeable doctor and doesn't give up on you. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Reddy as I was feeling hopeless. The staff at Innovations Health Clinic are also fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He genuinely cares about his patients and is just a fantastic doctor !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

After 3 months visiting my GP consistently with pain that was getting worse, a month of physio that didn't work, x ray of my lungs and neck (pain showed up in my neck first and having breathing problems), 4 trips to the ER because I could not stand the pain , Dr Reddy was the first and only doctor to notice my shoulders were very uneven. I actually got to the point I was bed ridden for almost 3 weeks and had paid for a private MRI for peace of mind and all my blood work at least was coming back normal. I had a much bigger problem than I thought and was not caught by any of the other doctors and may have stemmed from pregnancy related issues. If you can get a referral from your doctor and your pain is not getting better please try at least to see Dr Reddy , he is very knowledgeable and helped me when after being looked over by 5 physicians and a neurologist , was the only one that has been able to help. His bedside manners are wonderful and he wants to see you get better and not need to rely on his office for longer than you need to which is the whole point to get onto the road of recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Personally been seeing Dr. Reddy since 2009 , very knowledgable and always extremely helpful with Pain Management.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Reddy is an outstanding pain management specialist. I experienced a severe autoimmune attack earlier this year. I did not experience genuine medical support until I met Dr. Reddy. I was extremely fortunate when Dr. Reddy agreed to see me. He took a comprehensive look at my condition, identified what had been done and assisted with short term pain relief. He gave me both hope and courage to pursue a diagnosis with specialists. I believe that every person deserves to have health care partners that treat them as mature and equal partners in management of their own health. Dr. Reddy and his staff at Innovations Health Care have done this with me. They have provided a caring environment where I am treated with respect and excellent medical guidance. I have confidence that with them I am able to manage my chronic pain as prescription free as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Recently, I had an appointment with Dr Reddy, and the experience was far less than satisfactory. He was not interested in previous treatments/results that I had tried to ease the chronic pain in my neck. He said to me that "He was too busy with 3 clinics to (censored) around, and would I do 6 weeks (2x a week) of treatments. I asked him what kind of treatment, and he described a method that I had already tried. I tried to explain that it failed to relieve my pain, and he just kept trying to push a quick decision from me, which I did not want to waste time and money on.
I truly believe that he should want to know what medications and remedies have been tried, in a short interview, before pushing to close the deal. I was a NO SALE for him that time.
A Paul

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506423].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Reddy and Innovations Health Clinics are the answer to my chronic pain issues. I have had two spinal surgeries in the past 12 months and without Innovations I would not have been able to keep up with my busy and chaotic life with any great success. Dr Reddy is the best pain specialist I have had the opportunity to be seen by. Not only will Dr Reddy look at individual pain difficulties he will also delve into the how and why and be able to oversee that I am sent to the right specialist. Dr Reddy knows his medicine and I feel complete trust and confidence in his abilities. There needs to be more doctors like Dr Reddy and more pain clinics like Innovations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505203].votes_count ]]