Rate Dr. Patrick T. Clancy

Dr. Patrick T. Clancy's Ratings

Staff is great. Sometimes you may need to wait, but when you have the emergency, you will appreciate that they can find a time for you to see him on the same day. The day I had an emergency he referred me to the best retina specialist in the area. And when I finally have to have cataract surgery, he will be doing it! He has a great personality and he helps to take the worry about things you may be facing.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I have being going to Dr Clancy for years. I have had some problems and he has been informative, helpful and his staff is always attentive if I call with a problem that needs immediate attention. . They will work hard to fit me into the schedule. I would recommend Dr Clancy to anyone looking for a good Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

My family and neighbors have been under Dr. Pat's care for over a decade. He is always patient and takes the time to put you at ease. This is especially important to me, because prior to meeting him I had put off much needed treatment and glasses due to extreme fear. Thanks to him and his caring staff, I now have my condition under control and am able to see clearly.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Clancy takes the time to truly listen to what concerns you have. I have been going to Dr. Clancy for many years and I believe he is an excellent diagnostician. His office staff is professional and caring. A patient could not ask for better care.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2012 | flag

Switch to Dr Clancy by recommendation of another doctor. He is wonderful. I wish I knew about his practice sooner. Never felt a doctor take the time and dedication to work with his patients. Any questions, just call the office. I recommend the Midland Park office personally!!

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

I was very satisfied with Dr. Clancy and his staff. Everyone was polite and efficient. The Dr. answered all my questions and did not have to wait to long.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

The office always runs an hour behind and some of the staff are less than cheerful but the doc always takes his time to help you and is extremely nice. If you have the patience for the wait, definitely see him.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

all are extrememly firendly and helpful highly recommend!!! I have lupus and have to be seen every 6 months and he is always a pleasure to see

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Clancy for more than twenty years. He has treated me for a macular hemorrhage, glaucoma and general eye care including contact lenses. When I had an emergency, he saw me immediately. The staff has always treated me with respect and they even call the day before to remind me of my appointments. I get my glasses right in his office and there has never been a problem with them. When I had the serious problem with my macula he was very reassuring and took the time to explain everything. I have three children and three grandchildren. They have all been treated by Dr. Clancy. The office is busy but he always takes the time I need to treat me and answer my questions. Over all I would rate my experience as excellent.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag