Rate Dr. James M. Crumb

Dr. James M. Crumb's Ratings

I love Dr. Crumb , he has helped me like no other doctor would. He's really nice , caring , and really does care about my well being. He's explained to me all of my health problems and the medications he's prescribed to me do work really well. I wouldn't go to another doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Crumb for over two years. I love this doctor he is great to me. The staff is really nice to me also so thats why I rated him the best.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

I'm 35 with medical issues that weren't being treated or even looked into by my primary, I also have inflammatory issues and degenerative arthritis of the spine. Since I've started going to Dr Crumb my toes don't turn grey/ purple and my blood pressure has lowered to the point of having to less me to 50mg of atenolol (it was 100mg) and lowering lisinopril. He takes extensive labs and is very honest about your situation. I was going through pain management in SoCal and the did such low mg on meds I was still in much pain. He's a nice guy and a good doc unless you are a drug seeker. He wants proof of why you are in pain so he looks for the cause. Within two weeks of seeing him he ordered an MRI of spine because latest one was over two years ago and I was able to compare the two and see the progression of spinal issues. He also explains WHAT is causing the pain.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

I had a stroke so I can't write I didn't have anyone with me to fill my paper work out non of the staff would do it for me so I wasted my gas n time cause they wouldn't see me

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Some staff is HORRIBLE but Dr. Crumb is A Pain Dr. That's what he treats you for PAIN yes I don't see what the negative comments are for the patient can always say NO and say I don't wont my body to get addicted to that lets try something else. If you go to him yes, you are going to get PAIN MEDS. My Pro's are the longer you see him the more he will help you in other ways besides just pain meds you have to trust him. My Con's some Staff members are RUDE, you give ALOT of blood like 7 vials, and worst con sucks your insurance DRY. But I will keep seeing him cause he is helping me with meds and other ways like injections. His office would BOOM if he got rid of the older short round blonde at the desk with glasses. what a witch.... I pay my money, pass my test, show up on time, and she still mean. Don't knock Dr. Crumb cause some other pain doctors will treat you ALOT WORSE TRUST ME.. AND SOME will let you see there staff members and you never see the dr. so a thumbs up from me......

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

now have to for visit once was $20 now its $130 and you have to travel to get there!!! HELP!!!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

My husband WAS a patient. Crumb prescribed over 700$ of medicine per month of which we got for several months in Nov I told crumb we would not be able to get these meds not only bc we just couldn't afford it anymore but he was on several (16) meds & most were very unnecessary so when he went back for his 3 month follow up we were told by the very ignorant "nurse" that he was in "non compliance" for not getting all of the meds.... Not to mention the whole time he was a patient was drug tested EVERY month and NEVER once had anything but what crumb wrote for him he took his meds right.. In short, doctor ok, staff-uncaring, bitter women that will not listen or take the time to get the right answer and should not be in a pain mgmt office... crumb also "aligned" my husbands back & he couldn't move his left arm for three (3) months..... Please go to another doctor!!!!!!

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Did nothing but make things worse. Prescribed one pain med after the other and when they stopped working just gave higher dosages and more medications making one become addicted, which no real Dr. Should ever do. Had my friend running out of the prescription before time to renew it meaning addiction on a very strong pain killer he continued to give them to her. Came close to overdosing! Not to mention she herself, with no help from him had to come off the med go through horrible withdrawals. Never tried physical therapy or any alternative therapy, just all narcotics. Beware, because once you go to pain management drs. Sometimes other drs. Will not see you because of the amount of medication you are on and if you go to the ER and you have to disclose that info you are automatically treated as a drug seeker and sometimes it's sad to say but that's what these doctors turn you into. It can ruin your life, your families and terrible how it affects your children! Think twice people

Submitted June 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Crumb has helped me in many ways. I have been going to him for 5 years and i came in on a stretcher and now I am walking again. I highly recommend him

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Been Seeing for over 7yrs. Dr. Crumb listens. has been very helpful, lowered pain level. He has been willing to look outside the box. You have to be willing to do your part also. He is a good doctor.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. crumb treats me for pain mgmt.(7 back surgeries) & opiate addiction with subutex. this is the first doctor EVER that has not judged me or treated me like a deffect. he is very kind and understanding. the wait is long but very worth it. i recomend him to anyone who has lost hope in other doctors truly helping them.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag