Rate Dr. Ronald S. Chamberlain

Dr. Ronald S. Chamberlain's Ratings

This surgery saved my life. He was most knowledgeable, humble and gentle person I have ever met. So many people told me to see him, I am so grateful and blessed to have followed their advice. Thank you Dr. Chamberlain -- forever grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Horrible experience with this doctor, he was extremely mean and the most arrogant doctor I have ever come across, and I've seen many throughout the years. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Chamberlain performed a biopsy to remove a lymph node as part of my cancer diagnosis. He made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and through the follow-up. I recommend both him and his team highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Dr. Chamberlain performed 2 very complicated surgeries on my partner and my family is extremely pleased with the caliber of his surgical talents & extensive knowledge. He is extremely accessible & his bedside manners are impeccable. Very well respected by peers & other inter-disciplinary hospital staff. His passion is genuine & he is tenacious in resolving medical issues until patient is stable. Dr. Chamberlain was born to heal. His staff and surgical team work like a well oiled machinery. Very impressive. Dr. Chamberlain is extremely compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533205].votes_count ]]