You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald Whitaker

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Ratings

I think he's fabulous. I really feel fortunate to have found him. I have to say that the first visit with him won me over as he seemed relaxed and I was able to also relax. Since then, he seems to avoid eye contact, looking only on the computer and my file, and I do feel rushed. But, I also don't think it's fair to expect doctors to be perfect anymore than anyone else. I love him. I just want him to look at me and smile when he comes in the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I will never use another OB. He's a amazing doctor with a spunky and fun bedside manor. He's all about what his patients want. He's been a blessing through 4 pregnancies, 2 deliveries and a miscarriage. (Still pregnant with the last)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

AMAZING doctor! I had all three of my babies under his care. Friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like you are just a number. He gets to know you, your family, & cares for you individually. BEST doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr whitaker is amazing!! Hes very knowledageable and remembers his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr.Whitaker did my surgery when my doctor

(Dr.Seaton )was out due to the illness of her mother. He was great but I still LOVE my doctor (Dr.Seaton )! I feel that he's very passionate about his job. He cares about his patients to the extent that he goes above and beyond. Thank you for the awesome job
you did with my daughter (Curtavia Bogan) due to the circumstances. May GOD bless You with many years to come, Addron Shaw

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I love doctor Whitaker! I dont think I would ever go to anyone else! Im a prenatal patient and everybody at the office makes sure to take care of me and my little baby, and you can tell they all love their job! Im glad I chose Dr. Whitaker to bring my little girl into this world (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

He's the best! I absolutely love him! He delivered all of my children and I couldn't have been happier with my choice of doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Whitaker! He's by far the BEST doctor around. He's very concerned with what's going on with you and the baby! I'd only recommend him for GYN and OB :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Whitaker is a joy to have as an OB, He is the 4th OB I have used (1 for each of my children) and he is by far my favorite. He is funny and professional at the same time, He finds a way to make very uncomfortable situations very easy going. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I loved him. He was a little peculiar at first because I was not expecting anyone who was a stranger to be that happy about my pregnancy. I liked how concerned he was for me and my baby during the whole thing. When it came to delivery, it was quick and painless. I know I was a pain in the ass patient because I failed to listen to him a lot but he was truly great. I would definitely go to him from now on for any of my future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][533251].votes_count ]]