Rate Dr. Donald Whitaker

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Ratings

I LOVE Dr. Whitaker! He's by far the BEST doctor around. He's very concerned with what's going on with you and the baby! I'd only recommend him for GYN and OB :)

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Whitaker is a joy to have as an OB, He is the 4th OB I have used (1 for each of my children) and he is by far my favorite. He is funny and professional at the same time, He finds a way to make very uncomfortable situations very easy going. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I loved him. He was a little peculiar at first because I was not expecting anyone who was a stranger to be that happy about my pregnancy. I liked how concerned he was for me and my baby during the whole thing. When it came to delivery, it was quick and painless. I know I was a pain in the ass patient because I failed to listen to him a lot but he was truly great. I would definitely go to him from now on for any of my future pregnancies.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Whitaker is a superb surgeon. He removed one of my ovaries that was the size of a watermelon. Turned out to be cancer. Happy to say that, following the surgery and chemotherapy, I have had no signs of recurrence. I am scared to think about what could have happened to me if Dr. Whitaker had not so skillfully remove every speck of tumor from my abdomen. I can truly say that e saved my life!!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Can someone please tell me how a doctor can leave half of my uterus when doing a hysterectomy! Dr. Whitaker is a horrible surgeon and should not be allowed to operate. He might be nice, but he should not be able to perform surgery without being supervised. Please do not allow him to operate on you too!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Whitaker is beyond awesome. I went to another OBGYN because of terrible abd. discomfort, rushed me through my annual, and sent me for a completely unnecessary and horrible procedure unrelated to GYN. I immediately went to Dr. Whitaker's office upon a recommendation of a friend to see his female colleague. I am actually glad I got Dr. Whitaker instead. He helped diagnose and treat my complex ovarian cysts when the other doctor just didn't get it. He is very responsive, upbeat and unlike any other. I tend to think things are in my head now because other doctors always told me nothing was wrong. If I say that it's in my head to Dr. Whitaker he tells me, "Absolutely not!" and he finds out waht is wrong and fixes it!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

He is by far the BEST doctor I have ever been too! He is caring, knowledgeable, and takes the time to know each and every patient. My husband and I struggled with infertility and complicated pregnancies and he was simply amazing! Always available and approachable. HIGHLY recommend him!

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Whitaker is so awesome! If you want a doctor that is approachable, concerned, compassionate, and pro-active, then he is the doctor for you.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Whitaker, is fantastic! I truely wish I would have found him earlier. he is really energetic. I have literally seen him run in the hallway between rooms when he was running behind. so friendly, not like any other OB ive ever met.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

I was alittle reserved to have him one day when my female doctor was out of the office. Well after just a short time I knew I was never going to see my other doctor because he was caring,patient,happy,and I knew he was going to be my doctor. He did a surgery for me on a friday and Saturday evening he took the time to call me at home to check on me.Also gave me a number to reach him through the evening if I felt pain. WOW, How many doctors do that. He is truly a doctor because he cares.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag