You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald Whitaker

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Ratings

AMAZING doctor! I had all three of my babies under his care. Friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like you are just a number. He gets to know you, your family, & cares for you individually. BEST doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr whitaker is amazing!! Hes very knowledageable and remembers his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr.Whitaker did my surgery when my doctor

(Dr.Seaton )was out due to the illness of her mother. He was great but I still LOVE my doctor (Dr.Seaton )! I feel that he's very passionate about his job. He cares about his patients to the extent that he goes above and beyond. Thank you for the awesome job
you did with my daughter (Curtavia Bogan) due to the circumstances. May GOD bless You with many years to come, Addron Shaw

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I love doctor Whitaker! I dont think I would ever go to anyone else! Im a prenatal patient and everybody at the office makes sure to take care of me and my little baby, and you can tell they all love their job! Im glad I chose Dr. Whitaker to bring my little girl into this world (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

He's the best! I absolutely love him! He delivered all of my children and I couldn't have been happier with my choice of doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Whitaker! He's by far the BEST doctor around. He's very concerned with what's going on with you and the baby! I'd only recommend him for GYN and OB :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Whitaker is a joy to have as an OB, He is the 4th OB I have used (1 for each of my children) and he is by far my favorite. He is funny and professional at the same time, He finds a way to make very uncomfortable situations very easy going. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I loved him. He was a little peculiar at first because I was not expecting anyone who was a stranger to be that happy about my pregnancy. I liked how concerned he was for me and my baby during the whole thing. When it came to delivery, it was quick and painless. I know I was a pain in the ass patient because I failed to listen to him a lot but he was truly great. I would definitely go to him from now on for any of my future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][533251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Whitaker is a superb surgeon. He removed one of my ovaries that was the size of a watermelon. Turned out to be cancer. Happy to say that, following the surgery and chemotherapy, I have had no signs of recurrence. I am scared to think about what could have happened to me if Dr. Whitaker had not so skillfully remove every speck of tumor from my abdomen. I can truly say that e saved my life!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Can someone please tell me how a doctor can leave half of my uterus when doing a hysterectomy! Dr. Whitaker is a horrible surgeon and should not be allowed to operate. He might be nice, but he should not be able to perform surgery without being supervised. Please do not allow him to operate on you too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533252].votes_count ]]