Rate Dr. Michael K. Clark

Dr. Michael K. Clark's Ratings

Great office! Felt very comfortable from my first phone call to my post operative visit. Im happy my dentist referred me to Dr. Clark and if I need another implant, it is a no brainer. I'm going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Clark removed my son's wisdom teeth. My son said Dr Clark barely said two words to him prior to surgery. Dr Clark did not meet with me before or after the surgery (I have been to two other oral surgeons who both did this). Three days after surgery, my son was in a lot of pain and still had bleeding. He called and left a message for the office to ask them about it and no one even returned his call. Very disappointed. Would NOT recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I love Dr. Clark and his entire staff. I have had a few Oral Surgeons, and Dr. Clark has done excellent work , and has worked very well with my Dentist. I plan to be in this area forever, so I will be seeing Dr. Clark, forever!! I have several dental implants,and Dr. Clark has done several of them. Very happy with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Everyone at this office is beyond excellent! The staff is kind, courteous and understanding, and the doctor is absolutely the best. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

I am so happy I found Dr. Clark and his great staff, They could not have been more pleasent or helpful. He is excellent at what he does and I also took my son to him.And they told me to the penny what my portion of the bill would be. I cannot praise them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr Clark is an amazing doctor and the staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. My son had the least amount of problems of my three children and healed the quickest and basically had no pain or swelling at all. My son had a awesome experience....thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Staff worked hard to maximize our insurance coverage. Consultation was informative and very helpful; we knew exactly what was going on and the after care instructions were detailed and very helpful. Good experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Please be aware of billing practices. We were out of network with our dental insurance and ended up paying more than quoted on our estimated charges due to billing practice of this office. We were not told we were out of network. Long wait times both visits. Dr. Clark referred questions and answers about treatment and post op follow up to office staff. Very short consultation with dr clark.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533473].votes_count ]]