Rate Dr. Mary Kay Brewster

Dr. Mary Kay Brewster's Ratings

She is horrible. I felt awful during my visit. She was judgmental and her staff was rude. Stay away from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Had I decided to review Dr. Brewster after my 1st appt. with her I would have had nothing but good things to day about her. However, my second visit was the extreme opposite and I don't plan on returning. Its somewhat unsettling to me that a doctor can have such extreme dispositions towards their patients, in other words she seems very unstable. After my 1st visit I waited weeks for my lab results. When I finally called I was told to schedule a follow-up based on the results of the lab work. For my follow-up appt. all 5 parking spaces in the back of the office were taken so I had to park on the street and in this area street parking is limited to 2 hours. I waited 47 minutes until I was called in for my appointment, this stressed me out considering I only had 2 hours for parking. During our appointment she seemed just as confused about the results that were given to me because they were obviously incorrect. She was flustered, cold, and unfriendly all throughout my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Brewster is dangerous. Emotionally unstable. Poor reflection of a professional. Conduct very out of line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr Brewster is an experienced and attentive person. I have many woman problems due to my difficult child bearing years in my country. Patiently, step by step, she has aided me in my recovery. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr.Brewster is amazing, she delivered both of my kids via c-section and pet me tell you at how pleased i am. I was in no pain whatsoever after the surgery and went home on no pain meds either.. She delivered my son 3 months premature and basically saved my life. She is very sweet and knowledgable. I love her she is the best. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her. She really cares about her patients, i always look forward to seeing her!! Her staff is solid. Brandi is a great medical assistant and is helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Worst doctors office ever! Rude staff, unorganized, will make you wait over an hour for appt, & often reschedule the same day.... Passive aggressive doctor who does not seem to care at all about you. I've tried to go back & give a second, third, even fourth chNce & am still not understanding how they can be so rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Mary Kay Brewster is great. After 3 years away and in the KP system I miss having an focused advocate and partner for me and my health. I look forward to re-establishing with an ob/gyn who is patient centered, competent, kind and an excellent listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Staff prompt and efficient. I think very highly of Dr. Brewster. I have reccomended her to many friends because I feel she is such a competent and excellent physian. She makes me very comfortable and answers all my questions. If I ever had a serious issue I would trust her coompletely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Staff can be rude and disorganized. Dr Brewster doesn't have bedside manners and is a cold person. I do not recommend her to anyone especially pregnant women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

I waited a month to be seen by this doctor only to wait an hour in the waiting room to find out she was late and couldn't see me for another 45 minutes. I don't even know if the receptionist would have noticed that I had been waiting for so long if I didn't inquire about when I could be seen. I therefore rescheduled my appointment as many doctors in Monterey aren't seeing new patients I dont have much of a choice. I will repost about my actual experience with the Dr. in a few weeks. Therefore as there's no option for n/a I rated the helpfulness and knowledge of the dr. As a 3 as I cannot say how she is since I wasnt able to meet her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533490].votes_count ]]