Rate Dr. Lisa M. Bodon

Dr. Lisa M. Bodon's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Bodon after seeing numerous doctors. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over five years. After a consultation with Dr. Bodon, she performed a thorough evaluation of my husband and me. I am now pregnant with my second little boy. She is sincere, thoughtful, and thorough. I will highly recommend her to all my friends.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Bodon is excellent, here are some reasons: she will show you or your loved one a "before/after" image of your surgery if available, which showed me she's proud of the work she does. I want to see that in a surgeon, a real passion for the medicine she practices. Expert knowledge, you can ask her very detailed questions and get concrete answers, she enjoys sharing the latest research information because she keeps up on what's going on her field. For me most importantly, she didn't push me into surgeries I didn't want, or try to make me unsure of the surgery that was best for me, which was not the case when I consulted other surgeons. My experience with her was smooth and what physical symptoms she told me to expect after the operation are exactly what she predicted. The other thing is her staff, they obviously admire her and enjoy working with her and are verbal about that and so she runs a business of people who are happy to do their jobs, makes everything smoother.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bodon is a lo0vely person and an excellent Dr. She even offered to walk me to another office in the complex to introduce me, for a totally unrelated issue. I have serious reservations about returning however, due to her office staff, which is almost as important as the ability of the doctor. It's the patient's responsibility to get her own test results to be sure nothing gets lost in a folder until the next visit. However, after previously having two abnormal pap smears (both with normal results after retesting), I was particularly annoyed that I had to call her office a number of times in a two week period to get my pap smear results. Excellence in medicine is worthless if the patient is unable to get information about her own health, possibly leading to not getting needed treatment. Dr. Bodon is such an excellent doctor, if the patient stays on top of her own care and is willing to spend more time than she should to get information, she is an excellent choice of physician.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bodon Always puts her patients first... She'll stay for hours at the hospital while you are in labor if you need her to... She delivers all her own patients (as she is who you put your faith in, not whoever is on call.) Dr. Bodon will answer any question you have any time of the day, she wants you to know she is there for you when you need her. She is my hero...

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Oh my god! What an excellent doctor! You will never go anywhere else. She is compassionate and her staff is helpful. I have recommended her to all my friends.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

this doctor is amazing we need more doctors that care about there patients as doctor bodon she puts people before money $$$....so i highly recommend her .

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

She is wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate. She spent lots of time explaining my options for treatment of my hot flashes including alternative and bioindentical hormones. I will tell all my friends to go there.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag