Rate Dr. Michelle F. Costa

Dr. Michelle F. Costa's Ratings

Very rude and did not explain or even tough of check my body once for joint pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

She was a Great Doctor and very detailed. She listened to my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Costa is a great rheumatologist and an even better diagnostician. She treats the entire patient, not merely focusing on her specialty. She's extremely well qualified, helpful, prompt and efficient. Cute, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Costa is the best. She is caring and compassionate and really seems to have a lot of knowledge. Her staff is great. Everyone is helpful and accomodating and they always get back to you. I wish she could be my PCP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

In the years of doctor's visits I have had for my particular health problem, I have never encountered a more caring doctor than Dr. Michelle Costa. In my first visit, she REALLY listened to me and answered my questions in a way that I was able to understand. She seems to know her stuff and she has a good bedside manner (which is important). The best thing is, I feel better on the treatment she recommended. I think she's great--and I don't say that very often!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533736].votes_count ]]