Rate Dr. David S. Lapsey

Dr. David S. Lapsey's Ratings

Great dental experience! Office staff was very nice and friendly. First dentist I have been to where I didn't have a lot of anxiety!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I had a really bad tooth ache and Dr. Lapsey was the only dentist that could get me in the next day. Everyone else couldn't get it for like a week or two and then they wanted $300 or more.Dr. Lapsey charged me $100. Thanks Dr. Lapsey!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Lapsey was great. His office staff was below grade though. I think he can probably afford better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Lapsey is a very knowledeable, gentle dentist. I have anxiety about Dentists and he makes you feel at ease and always get seen on time without waiting forever. He does not try to get you to take services that you cannot afford like some Dentists will do. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533825].votes_count ]]