You may also like

Rate Dr. Bruce Booth

Dr. Bruce Booth's Ratings

Dr. Booth was wonderful. I had bunion surgery and I was awake. I was fully at ease and the results were amazing. I only took 3 ativans from my GP and I was fully relaxed. Didn't see anything - Didn't want to. The after care was thorough as well. Do everything he says and you will be fine. Ask any question. The staff are also amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Bruce was great! He was friendly, very good bedside manners, put me completely at ease & best of all eliminated my painful toe issue! I highly recommend seeing him. Why limp around suffering?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This man is a genious....1 week ago I had bunion surgery & have not had a twitch of pain! I totally followed his instructions & r.i.ce.'d for the 1st 48 hrs. My 15 yr old big, ugly bunion is gone & my foot looks awesome!i have booked surgery time for my other foot! I highly recommend Dr.Booth & his staff! Btw, they are super punctual ...no being left sitting in a waiting room! Ignore all the scary things you hear about bunion surgery, see this guy & follow his instructions ...so well worth it!👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Booth has helped me so much with my rheumatoid afflicted feet! He's an excellent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][533881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

It's been 6 weeks since my bunion surgery under local anesthetic in the office. I can not believe how quickly I recovered. After 5 days I was up and around in the house & have continued to improve. Already walking the dog. I wouldn't hesitate to have my other foot done (if need be) & I would highly recommend Dr. Booth & his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][533882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

I had plantar fasciatis problems BIG time and he did a great job as I could not walk very far at the time and now walk 18 holes EVERYDAY without a problem.........really glad I went to him with my problem......a big Thank you Bruce, from Fern

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][533880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Booth performed a bunion operation and fused the toe nearest the big toe. Before a year the big toe clearly showed a bunion again and the fused toe was crooked in both joints, was raised and in a position beginning to overlap the next toe. I had surgery subsequently performed by a surgeon who lengthened both tendons and placed screws into my foot to ensure it never recurred. There are different kinds of bunion operations and I suggest anyone considering bunion surgery check out what kind of operation is going to be done and whether or not it will be effective for your foot. I was operated on in an appointment room with the door open. I was dressed in the same pants I had worn all day. (no gown was offered) Anaesthetic was done through needles in the foot to freeze the foot. I was awake during the procedure. When I went to discuss the results of the operation with him his comment was, “I can’t help what the body does.”

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

Had a bunion surgery in May and very unsatisfied with the results. Went back to show him and he insisted the toe area is straight and done right. I still have a huge protrusion off the side and top of my foot, it is now August, and my pedicure girl laughs when she sees the outcome of this surgery. He is a very nice Dr. to talk to,seemed very knowledgeable about the surgery,which lasted only 1/2 an hour with a local freezing, but I am so dissappointed with my results. My foot is still ugly and having trouble finding shoes that don't hurt. Wish I could send a picture with this comment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

I had my two bunions operated and fixed at doctors Booth in 2009, now is 2011 and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Booth is very professional, skillfull, helpfull and I have recommeded him to everybody I know that want to have their bunions fixed. Thank you Dr. Booth now I can wear young cool female shoes as I am only 33. My confidence have increased because of that. The best thing of all is that he only gave local anaesthesia and I left the room walking after each operation. I had been told in the past by other surgeons that I would have to go under general anaesthesia and that the results might not be good. Dr, Booth is definately a genius.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][533878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

i am 8 months post op bunion surgery. he recommended NOT doing the neuroma surgery, but instead made me PROPER orthotics that have allowed me to avoid a surgery that cuts a nerve. within a short time of wearing the new inserts and post op, the callus near my big toe on sole of foot greatly reduced. no more soaking and pumicing the callus all the time. Dr.Booth explained everything in detail, and then all over again on the day of surgery when i was anxious. he let my father watch the procedure, and we took pictures. i am so lucky to have been referred to this doctor. i was given home number in case of problems but never had to use it. i did call the office twice with questions and his experienced staff had the answers for me. i strongly recommend this doctor. thank you doctor booth! DS

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][533877].votes_count ]]