Rate Dr. David P. Bogue

Dr. David P. Bogue's Ratings

Dr. Bogue took extensive time with my husband and I going over options for my surgery. His staff was extremely helpful and caring, and he is extremely punctual and respectful of patients' time. Though I have one more surgery to complete my reconstruction, I am already very pleased with my results. Dr. Bogue was recommended to me by two different physicians for my reconstructive surgery, and I could not be more pleased. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Highly qualified, Board Certified (ABPS), professional doctor with exceptional patient care. I cannot say enough about Dr. Bogue and his wonderful staff -- You need not look anywhere else for your needs -- Simply said, he is the best. There is never a wait, your care and concerns take a constant priority and your privacy is always considered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

When making my appointment, they wanted to know the reason for my appointment. To which I replied, I'd prefer to discuss that with the doctor. You'd expect the reason for visiting a "plastic surgeon", is to improve something but the only patients in the waiting room were in their late 80's! Why does his clientel consist of them, strange age range visiting a plastic surgeon. He was unfamiliar with my simple issue and could not resolve it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

very rude, inexperienced, has not been in practice that long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Dr. Bogue was on call the day I had an accident and I'm very thankful that he was. He did a wonderful job stitching my injury and has been very helpful during follow up appts. He listens and answers your questions without rushing you. He has a pleasant and professional demeanor and is easy to talk to. Anyone with an issue related to his field should make an appointment to see him. You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][533962].votes_count ]]