Rate Dr. Sheri S. Slezak

Dr. Sheri S. Slezak's Ratings

Went there after breast cancer for breast reconstruction. Everyone was nice pre-surgery but after you can't get any answers from staff. I emailed her staff, as directed, regarding my breast being hard and dramatically smaller than the other. I needed to know if I can do anything to make it better. I asked what type of implant they used so that I can go somewhere else and get it fixed AGAIN but month's later I still have no answers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr. Slezak is an amazing surgeon and a compassionate doctor. She always takes the time to listen to you and understand your needs. Going through breast cancer and reconstruction is such a difficult process for any woman. Dr. Slezak understands this and works with you so that you receive the best reconstruction possible. I would highly recommend her to any breast cancer patient looking to undergo reconstruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Slezak was both professionally excellent and compassionate and a wonderful human being. She truly embodies all the healing qualities that a physician should possess in addition to her wonderful skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Saw Dr. Slezak after seeing another doctor that was very uncaring and rushed to start reconstructive surgery without allowing sufficient time to heal from a mastectomy. Dr. Slezak is very patient and and did a wonderful job with the reconstruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

After radiation for breast cancer I met with Dr. Slezak for breast reduction. She was so kind and caring. She was always available and took great care to understand my needs. I had consulted with a prior plastic surgeon who was so uncaring and commercial that I had almost decided not to pursue the surgery. Dr. Slezak cares about the person not just the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534043].votes_count ]]