Dr. Sheri S. Slezak

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sheri S. Slezak has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3622598
02/12/13 1 3 1 1 Went there after breast cancer for breast reconstruction. Everyone was nice pre-surgery but after you can't get any answers from staff. I emailed her staff, as directed, regarding my breast being hard and dramatically smaller than the other. I needed to know if I can do anything to make it better. I asked what type of implant they used so that I can go somewhere else and get it fixed AGAIN but month's later I still have no answers
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sheri" to "Sheri S."
RID: 2641808
06/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Slezak is an amazing surgeon and a compassionate doctor. She always takes the time to listen to you and understand your needs. Going through breast cancer and reconstruction is such a difficult process for any woman. Dr. Slezak understands this and works with you so that you receive the best reconstruction possible. I would highly recommend her to any breast cancer patient looking to undergo reconstruction.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1529187
03/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Slezak was both professionally excellent and compassionate and a wonderful human being. She truly embodies all the healing qualities that a physician should possess in addition to her wonderful skills.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1385410
11/03/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. Saw Dr. Slezak after seeing another doctor that was very uncaring and rushed to start reconstructive surgery without allowing sufficient time to heal from a mastectomy. Dr. Slezak is very patient and and did a wonderful job with the reconstruction.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 631278
05/07/08 5 5 5 5 After radiation for breast cancer I met with Dr. Slezak for breast reduction. She was so kind and caring. She was always available and took great care to understand my needs. I had consulted with a prior plastic surgeon who was so uncaring and commercial that I had almost decided not to pursue the surgery. Dr. Slezak cares about the person not just the surgery.  Respond