Rate Dr. Jose L. Conde

Dr. Jose L. Conde's Ratings

One of the better internists in the area. Though he would come off more professional if he knocked off his proselytizing. Good for him he has found meaning in his faith, but I'm not there to be converted. In fact, it's a turn off and several people I know have found other doctors because of this. The office staff is in dire need of a crash course in being patient/customer focused.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

We have been a patients of Dr. Conde's for a few years now his office staff has been wonderful to us always courteous and friendly. We completely trust Doctor Conde. We look foward to our apointments. He is very compassionate & knowledgable and he takes his time with us, we never feel rushed. There are times we have to wait 15-20 min but its worth the wait. Having an in office lab is very convienient for us.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Although the staff were a bunch of hideous beasts, Dr. Joe Conde was a breath of fresh air in a smoggy community of Physicians. He is kind, intelligent, warm, caring and quite the cad. Not only is he appealing to the eye, he is appealing to the soul. Dr. Conde took his time to make me feel like I was the only patient he had all day. I am an elderly lady who has flip flopped from Dr to Dr in the area and I have finally found my McDreamy. I have recommended him to all of my friends at Kings Point and they too, love Dr. Joe Conde.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

Very nice, friendly and smart. Took his time with me not rushed. Informative and professional.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag