Rate Dr. Enrique Ramos-Umpierre

Dr. Enrique Ramos-Umpierre's Ratings

EL MEJOR DOCTOR DE TODOS...MI ESPOSA Y YO LE ESTAMOS SUPER AGRADECIDOS..CUANDO NECESITO REFERIRNOS A OTROS ESPECIALISTAS SIEMPRE NOS ENVIO A LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR.. DIOS LO BENDIGA MIGUEL Y MARIA.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Very helpful and understanding with ones doubts and questions about pregnancy

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

I believe Dr Ramos is a knowledgable person. However, I feel like he always look at situations on the negative side. I feel hopeless with him. Have had 2 miscarriages so far and have felt the same on both.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

the best doctor. He my ever since I gave birth to my daughter. He is the best.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor I have and I go to him since many, many years. Takes his time, is patient, helpful, and gives excellent diagnosis, where other doctors have failed.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor I have ever known. I have been under his care for the past 12 years I would never leave him.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor, I had my 4 children with his care, wishing he can be at Orlando right now for my 5th child.Really , really an excellent dr....period.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

He is the best doctor I've ever known. He always makes you feel ensure that your are in good hands. He's the one to go to if you are pregnant or have feminine issues. He's the best!! My cesarean delivery went so well because of God and because of him. Dr Ramos is the best ob-gyn in Puerto Rico

Submitted Dec. 13, 2009 | flag

This doctor takes time to explain everything you ask, he is very respectful and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2008 | flag