Rate Dr. Enrique Ramos-Umpierre

Dr. Enrique Ramos-Umpierre's Ratings

EL MEJOR DOCTOR DE TODOS...MI ESPOSA Y YO LE ESTAMOS SUPER AGRADECIDOS..CUANDO NECESITO REFERIRNOS A OTROS ESPECIALISTAS SIEMPRE NOS ENVIO A LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR.. DIOS LO BENDIGA MIGUEL Y MARIA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Great doctor. Very helpful and understanding with ones doubts and questions about pregnancy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I believe Dr Ramos is a knowledgable person. However, I feel like he always look at situations on the negative side. I feel hopeless with him. Have had 2 miscarriages so far and have felt the same on both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

the best doctor. He my ever since I gave birth to my daughter. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

He is the best doctor I have and I go to him since many, many years. Takes his time, is patient, helpful, and gives excellent diagnosis, where other doctors have failed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever known. I have been under his care for the past 12 years I would never leave him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Excellent doctor, I had my 4 children with his care, wishing he can be at Orlando right now for my 5th child.Really , really an excellent dr....period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

He is the best doctor I've ever known. He always makes you feel ensure that your are in good hands. He's the one to go to if you are pregnant or have feminine issues. He's the best!! My cesarean delivery went so well because of God and because of him. Dr Ramos is the best ob-gyn in Puerto Rico

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2009

This doctor takes time to explain everything you ask, he is very respectful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534110].votes_count ]]