Rate Dr. Arthur S. Daus

Dr. Arthur S. Daus's Ratings

While traveling in Joplin my husband contacted Dr. Daus for a possible stroke. Dr. Daus met him and took him immediately to the hospital while treating him on the way lessening the effects of a major stroke. My husband received super care and attention. Dr. Daus was very caring and supportive to us. After leaving Joplin Dr. Daus followed up with the doctors at home. The BEST DR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I read the comment below prior to my post and was shocked to see a poor rating for Dr. Daus. My care and experience with Dr. Daus found him to be only professional and polite, and unlike most doctors, he took the time to answer all of my questions. I appreciated his candor and he has made me feel a lot more comfortable about the procedure I needed to have. I was in a lot a pain, when I woke up in the recovery area, I could only smile because my pain was gone. He made me feel like I was his only patient when he was with me and I would recommend him to all my family. In fact, all my other doctors sing praises of this neurosurgeon! You cannot go wrong with him or his care. Wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Horrible, horrible! I was off work three years after surgery by Art. Could barely walk for almost all of that time. He was rude and hateful to me. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy! Has a very bad reputation among peers and I am one of those.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

This guy's soft spoken and understated but surgery outcome was without complication. Initial and follow up visits were great. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone who may need his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534243].votes_count ]]