Rate Dr. Sean Gibson

Dr. Sean Gibson's Ratings

I had a very pleasant meeting with Dr.Gibson for my first consult, as well as my follow ups. I wasn't waiting for more than 10 minutes which is unusual for a specialist... takes almost an hour to see my own family doctor. He and his receptionist Brittany were a delight to deal with from the first appointment to the last. Polite, Respectful, and Trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

After meeting Doctor Gibson for the first time and after having him perform a procedure, I would say that he is one of the kindest Doctors I've had. He is empathetic and very informative, and efficient in caring for my needs. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr.gibson did my son's circumcision if you can call it that. He was rude and abrupt when he came to do the procedure when my son was only a day old. However that could have be over ĺooked if he didn't completely messed up his circumcision. My son's genitals doesn't even look circumcised not to mention it started to grow back and he has had an infection due to the shotty job he did. We are going to see a urologist that actually knows what he's doing. I strongly recommend not to let this man near an infants genitals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Gibson did my sons circumcision... I wish there was another doctor at the hospital that would have done it. I found dr. Gibson very rude and ignorant and asking me where I was from and if that would effect my baby's penis and them proceeded to ask me if I was Asian. Which i am not. He didn't make me feel comfortable and when my baby's procedure was finished he was a bit irritated because he had an audience of paediatricians watching him. When I went back for my follow up he smirked at my family doctors name because... It was Asian. He never told me how to care for the baby's penis, I had to ask the nurse. And before he even did the circumcision he came in the room and said "I hear someone owes me $100". I would never recommend this old school, narrow minded jerk to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Gibson for about 10 years..I have chronic kidney stones in both kidneys..I ahve had lithotripsy done 3 times and have had to have 3 stones blasted in my ureter..He has been very helpful and understanding with what I am going through..I am going to hate to see him retire in the near future..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Dr Gibson is a caring and skilled he refered me to the best surgeon for removal of my prostate and I am now cancer free. A very busy man, but who minds waiting 20 mins when you are talking about the rest of your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Dr. Gibson, as it turned out, was wasting his time, and mine, and if he had not finally referred me to Dr. Morton, I would probably not be here today. Although a very kind man, he misread the signals, and told me not to worry, after every visit, but I should have been worried, as he rebooked my next procedure sooner, when he realized things were more serious than he was telling me. Two days after taking to him, and then talking to Morton, I was told a different story concerning my situation, and required serious surgery to remove my bladder altogether, not just scraping every so often to remove tumours. If I had not asked Dr. Gibson for another office visit between TURP procedures, I would have waited two more months for the next TURP, and by then, maybe the tumour would have spread to other parts of my body. He was asking me why we were waiting so long for the next procedure that he booked through his office? He set the date not me. After that, he referred me to Morton, the surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Very kind, compassionate urologist. Got me the help I needed promptly. I can't thank him enough. Would highly recommend Dr. Gibson and I do...he's amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Gibson did my son's circumcision. He was amazing and completely set me at ease about the procedure. After I went back to him with some questions and concerns and he couldn't have been more patient and understanding. He is a very kind doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2008

Amazing -- instantly puts you at ease when you walk into his office. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258663].votes_count ]]