Rate Dr. JEFFERY R. Gamber

Dr. JEFFERY R. Gamber's Ratings

I love Dr Gamber and this office, very caring, kind, professional staff, 1st class treatment for sensitive problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Although the office is small, and the front desk staff may not be THAT cheery, Dr. Gamber is by far one of the best physicians I have ever seen. After 2 misguided doctor's appointments, as well as an ER visit, Dr. Gamber got straight to the point with what was ailing me. He prescribed me the appropriate antibiotic and ordered a CT scan. He also called me after office hours to provide another supplemental injection to help me heal faster. He is a true doctor and definitely cares about his patients. I wish he could be my primary care physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Gamber treated me bor bleeding in my bladder that almost killed me. He took me as an emergency in the morning and i had surgery several hours later. Coumidine was part of my problem and the bleeding was caused by that. Dr Gamber has a great bedside manner and was able to calm my wife. Without this surgery and his quick treatment I would not be here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Dr. Gamber is the best physician I have seen. He has been helpful and patient always answering all my questions regarding my condition that brought us together and any other issues I have encountered. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is more efficient and friendly than any Dr.'s office I have ever been in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I could not say enough about the excellent service I received! I was scheduled quickly, seen quickly, and give an appointment to have a CAT scan (only $213!!!) that same morning. I was able to return the same morning, with the scan, and it was read and I was given a followup ultrasound. EVERYONE in the office was helpful, knowledgeable and extremely kind.Chris Prickett Anthem AZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr.Gamber has been treating me for over 3 years and has helped me through some difficult times. He is patient and caring, takes tiime to explain things and answers all my questions thorougly. I find him to be an excellent doctor and do not hesitate to reccommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Gamber was the most dedicated Dr. I have ever encountered. He called me at home to make sure I didn't have any questions before my surgery. He came in at least twice a day when I was in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

He doesn't listen. He also has a hard time explaining what is wrong and what needs to be done. He just wants you to do as he says,and doesn't like to explain himself. He is also always in a hurry..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

Dr. Gamber is the best dr. we have ever met. He was so helpful he called us at home twice to make sure everything was going ok. When my husband was in the hospital he visted and called on him multiple times a day. He was honest and straight forward with us. I could only hope that there were more dr.'s like Dr. Gamber. He was quick to act and very patient with our questions. I would recommend Dr. Gamber to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

This office kept me waiting for 4 hours, the doctor did not listen to what I was telling him regarding an ongoing problem, it was extremely frustrating and I will be finding a new urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535464].votes_count ]]