Dr. John S. Anderson

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. John S. Anderson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222879
05/03/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Anderson helped me so much. Dr. Heekin's group said I would need my knee replaced in near future and NEVER took an x-ray of my right ft. Dr. A. had his staff make orthopedic's for my shoes and now I feel great and NO knee replacement. Great doctor!
RID: 2719247
26/07/13 5 5 5 5 GREAT Thank You!!!!Dr. Anderson had to do surgery on my tendon on the back of my heal and did a Great Job again Thanks.:))))
RID: 2678676
13/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson was just amazing. He and his staff were friendly and professional, and I felt comfortable on my first visit. I feel confident I chose a great podiatrist and definitely recommend Dr. Anderson.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $80
RID: 2502920
16/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson and Dr. Yant are the best out there, and they truley care about their patients..  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John S."
RID: 1701880
01/02/12 5 5 5 5 The best experience every. Very nice and has the best foot knowledge. Dr Anderson Rocks. Will go back to him again for my next foot experience.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1573432
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Anderson is one of the kindest, most professional doctors I have dealt with..would recommend him to anyone. Susan Chepenik
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1287336
05/11/10 5 5 5 5 What a releif it was to find Dr. Anderson. He sat down, looked at my foot, went over the xrays and stated a plan of action. Hard to find a good Doc like this one.  Respond
RID: 903648
03/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Anderson is absolutely Awesome!! My initial diagnosis from the ER Dr, was totally incorrect. Dr. Anderson took every step and effort to get my foot completely taken care of and on the path for a full recovery. He is very straight forward in his care process, but also very caring. The other really nice thing is that he remembers who you are as his patient and your case. His staff is absolutely wonderful. Very polite, patient, and punctual. Low wait time to see the Dr's.
RID: 792413
17/02/09 5 5 5 5 I have never waited for Dr. Anderson. He is always on time for my appts. He just did my neuroma surgery on Friday the 13th and I feel awesome already. Still can't walk on it, but hoping to this weekend.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 729761
25/11/08 5 4 5 5 wonderful bedside manner. Really cares about his patients. My husband is so happy with his feet:-)
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 628788
01/07/08 4 2 4 4 Good, straight forward doctor that will tell you like it is. Very helpful, but be prepared to wait. You can spend at least an hour waiting to see him each time you go.