Rate Dr. Rick A. Shacket

Dr. Rick A. Shacket's Ratings

Dr. Shacket is a very good surgeon. I did a sphincterotomy procedure on me. He provided me with all the necessary medications for comfort, not only for pain, but for sleep, any urinary discomfort. I had to cal him after surgery and ask him to give me another prescription, and he took care of things immediately. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very kind, thorough and excellent surgeon who calls back when you have a question. What more can I say? I had a very painful condition and I am not in pain anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Great doctor! Diagnosed my hemmorhoids and did an office procedure that took 15 minutes. It would not be a simplification that this procedure changed my life. I had seen other docs that did not treat me correctly. Dr. Shacket did and was caring and sweet, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Outstanding doctor and surgeon. I had painful hemorrhoids. I couldn't sit without extreme discomfort. He did surgery and now I am PAIN FREE. And he calls you right back with questions. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

I can only say wonderful things about Dr. Shacket. If you need a proctologist then run to him. He is an excellent surgeon and is a very nice man. He fixed my fistula and 2 other doctors had not been able to. Go to him if you need help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr. Shacket is an excellent surgeon. I had a complicated hemerrhoid and I am now pain free. He called me right back late at night and was very caring. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2010

Totally misdiagnosed problem, did unnecessary procedures and wanted to do more! Very evasive when you ask Dr.Shacket questions about his treatments. PATIENTS BEWARE!!! Read about him on the internet!!! Google his name!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

Great doc. It could have been a really uncomfortable visit but Dr. Shacket made me feel very at ease. I recommend him totally

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Wonderful doctor. I was impressed that he was able to do a colonoscopy right in his office with no pain and discomfort. He was prompt and his office staff were friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2008

I have never in my life felt as horrible as I did coming from Rick Shackets office. He behaved like a used car salesman, the offices were dirty, I doubt if the instruments were sterilized, since he just pulled them out of a cabinet, and in the end gave me a $436 bill for a simple examination, which I paid in cash, because he only takes Aetna Insurance. I just want to warn everyone, if you want to feel like you are an animal, that is the place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535648].votes_count ]]