Rate Dr. Mina C. Kalfas

Dr. Mina C. Kalfas's Ratings

Dr. Kalfas is extremely knowledgeable, caring , and understanding. In my opinion and experiences he is the leading addiction specialist and family doctor in the area. He is a doctor that treats the whole package addressing my on going health issues, mental stability, and addiction issues. He comprehends addictive behavior realizing the distrust often displayed by addicts seeking to truly defeat their demons. Many times addicts are treated poorly and often by the medical professionals they are desperately needing assistance from. Upon my return to him, Dr. Kalfas established that trust not only as family doc but as my potential addition specialist.I was not seeing him for my addiction at that time. Thankfully he had room within a few weeks to do so as I quickly realized he was who should be. I have known Dr. Kalfas since marching band in high school. Funny how God works, I had no ideal he would be the man that saved my life. I thank God daily For people like Dr, Kalfas

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Kalfas is a caring and knowledgeable Dr. I really appreciate the fact that he takes the time to listen to what I have to say. He is always very thorough and I can usually get my problem taken care of with 1 visit. I would reccommend him to anyone!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kalfas is a wonderful, caring doctor. Since the first time I saw him (which he spent 2 hours with me . . . in the room with me and sincerely interested in me), I have recommended him to everyone. He has an extended knowledge of addiction medicine and has aided in my fight against addiction. He truly cares and doesn't treat me as I've been treated by others, like the typical alcoholic/addict sterotype. If you have a friend or family member battling addiction, he is THE BEST!!!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kalfas is a straitshooter that actually is a "care"giver. He not only is my doctor but he really cares for me. He is a very intellegent man that explains the details so the common guy can understand them. He is also a favorite guitar player of mine to boot. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Kalfas is a great doctor! He is understanding and kind. He always has a answer for your question, even if it wasn't the one you wanted to hear. He knows his stuff and is always current to the newest medical trends. My family and I trust him with our lives and respect him. He is a true asset to our town and we are blessed to have him. And the best part is he is funny too! You'll be glad you saw him and who knows, he may just save your life.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag