Rate Dr. Marya J. Alexander

Dr. Marya J. Alexander's Ratings

Dr. Alexander is the best doctor I ever had. She educates you so that you can make the best decisions for yourself. She is caring and has a genuine interest in your well being. Dr. Alexander takes her time and ask all the right questions. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on current practices. I would pay anything to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Very good doctor. She takes her time with you and addresses all your questions and concerns. She also does a lot of educating. Cares a lot about her patients for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

She is caring, attentive and warm. She never gave me the impression that my issues were unimportant or trivial. I am choosy about who I stick with and if she moves or changes location she will be missed for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

She is very patient oriented and tries to get to the root of the real problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536084].votes_count ]]