Rate Dr. M Cecilia Pinto Lord

Dr. M Cecilia Pinto Lord's Ratings

My family lives in Maine, and when my children's pediatrician had concerns that the youngest had autism, she recommended Dr. Pinto-Lord, who confirmed those concerns. My son was two years old. I will never forgot how she held me in her arms when I burst into tears, overwhelmed with sorrow and fear, and I will never forget how she urged me to make sure my son stayed mainstream and involved with his peers. She gave me hope when everything felt desperate(I was going through a difficult divorce at the time); that hope in turn gave me the strength and resolve to fight for my own, and yes, there have been many battles. He will be graduating, with honors, from high school this month, and I will be sending Dr. Lord a letter thanking her for the light she gave me in a time of real darkness.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pinto-lord is great! My family has been going to her for over 17yrs. She will always be there for you. She has spent a whole holiday with us at the hospital. I don't know any other Doctor that would do that.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

She is a wonderful lady and will go to the moon for her patients. When it is your turn to wait, you don't really mind, knowing the kind of doctor she is.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

I would seriously do your homework with this "Doctor"...esp if it has to do with your children. My son was taken to her by his father and step mother, and put on ritalin without my prior consent. I have encountered 4 other people that would share this same story with you, this "doctor" is pill happy...........not caring about the after affects that we as parents care a great deal about. DO NOT see this doctor..for your childrens sake!!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag