Rate Dr. Lisa M. Guirguis

Dr. Lisa M. Guirguis's Ratings

I concur with the others here. Fantastic, knowledgeable surgeon who immediately put my mind at ease. A cancer diagnosis is terrifying, especially in the beginning. Dr. Guiruis was professional, yet funny...and incredibly optimistic. It has been over a year since my mastectomy, and I can honestly say, I look forward to my annual visits with her. If you have been recently diagnosed, go to her. She really is a rock star.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Guirguis Is the BEST. She is thorough, and honest. I recommend her to everyone. She did my mastecomy in Jan of 2011. Couldn't be happier. I look forward to going to appointments with her. :)

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable, compassionate, with a wonderful since of humor. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease. Both my husband and I agree we are very fortunate to have found Dr. Guirguis!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

You can never find a doctor more knowledgeable and caring than Dr. Guirguis. She is the BEST and because of her I am a very happy Breast Cancer Survivor !!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Guirguis came highly recommended for a second opinion after a diagnosis of breast cancer. My husband and I both fell in love with her, and I feel blessed to have her as my surgeon. Not only is she more thorough and knowledgable that I could ever have hoped, she is also passionate about her work, compassionate towards her patients, and has a great sense of humor. I'm in good hands!

Submitted June 29, 2008 | flag