Rate Dr. Michael Y. Viksman

Dr. Michael Y. Viksman's Ratings

I've been taking my son to Dr. Viksman for nearly 2 years. After going to a different allergist, recommended by our pediatrician, and not getting the answers/results I wanted, I sought out Dr. Viksman. Now, we know what my son is allergic to and can keep him cough, Benadryl and nebulizer FREE! Since taking my son, I have also referred my husband's 95 year old grandmother to him for her chronic cough - he has helper her tremendously!! His staff is amazing and he is simply wonderful. A truly compassionate doctor who takes the time with his patients and answers all questions. I refer everyone I can to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Viksman for a year and a half. With my weekly allergy injections I am on the path to being free and clear of allergy medications and eating fruits/vegetables that I was missing out on. The only downside, I wish I didn't take as long as I did to see him. My quality of life has improved exponentially and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Viksman is extremely knowledgeable, caring and was the first physician who took the time to analyze my problem and prescribe a proper course of action. Thanks to Dr. Viksman, I am on the road to recovery after suffering for nearly a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

You will not find a better allergist or doctor anywhere. Dr. Viksman will spend time taking a history, asking important questions and listening. He will answer all your questions. Then he will examine you thoroughly and make recommendations for allergy testing as indicated. Afterward, he will explain his findings and detail your treatment. Again, all questions will be answered. Having been to other allergists, I can tell you I finally found someone who is extraordinarily skilled and caring. Thank you Dr. Viksman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Viksman is a very thorough doctor who asked many questions regarding my health problem. His caring attitude made me feel as though I was his number one patient. He was determined to find the cause of the problem and made many adjustments to my medications. I am happy to report that after 2 years I am no longer suffering from the health issue I first came to him for. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an allergist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable in his field. Prescribed a cream which cured my rash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Viksman is my hero! I am 22 and have been going to him since I was 11. He always asks about my boyfriend, my mom, her boyfriend, and even remembers my dad who has passed away. He is so sweet and really cares about the well-being of his patients. Every time I have had an asthma problem, he calls my mom back right away and gets me the medicine I need. No matter how busy he was, he made time to respond to every call my mom made. Dr. Viksman is truly one of a kind and I believe he has saved my life many times. I love you Dr. Viksman. -Amanda Justice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr. Viksman is absolutely amazing. He takes a genuine interest in his patients and time with them as well. Dr. Viksman has even called me at home to check on me when I was seriously ill. I have been a patient of his for over 12 years and would never consider leaving even if my insurance changed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

I highly recommend this Physician as he is extremely caring and up to date on all treatments. I was very ill and he reassured me that he could help and now I am a new person with no symptoms. He spends time with each patient and LISTENS which is refreshing. This is a wonderful practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

I have been a patient of Allergy & Asthma Group at the Toms River location for 20 years, so that itself speaks highly of the practice. As a child I felt included in discussions of my treatment for allergies & asthma & was never treated as "just a kid". I am still a patient & now take my son to Dr. Viksman. He is kind, caring, very knowledgeable, and helpful. I am very please with the staff, the dr, and the practice as a whole. There is occasionally a wait, depending on appt time and if there is an emergency. I do not mind waiting, as I have on occasion been the emergency/cause of the wait. I highly recommend the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536583].votes_count ]]