Rate Dr. Muhammad M. Nashatizadeh

Dr. Muhammad M. Nashatizadeh's Ratings

Dr. Muhammad is literally a godsend. I have been to Mayo Clinic and spent two years at KU Neurology and didn't receive a fraction of the treatment. I have intractable hemiplegic migraine resulting in dystonia and anoxic encephalopathy. I had daily stroke-like events for 3.5 years, eventually developed blood problems including two massive clots of over 12in long. Dr. Muhammad took me seriously. He takes time to explain what is happening in your brain and your body. He did extensive tests and found things all other doctors had missed including hematologists. When staff miscalculated 12 weeks and scheduled me 14 weeks out for return treatment, i knew i would get much sicker and kindly told the nurse i was scared was there anything he could do? Dr. Muhammad agreed to stay after hours to get my treatment done at 12wks when no openings existed! Who does this? A doctor who cares, that's who. There truly are no words to adequately express my gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

The best neurologist in the state by far, he has been very helpful and specific to my mom needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536638].votes_count ]]