Rate Dr. Oscar Perez

Dr. Oscar Perez's Ratings

After so many years, looking for a Dr that would have what I like,I finally found a Dr.Perez and I'm staying with him. He listens, he pays attention to what you have to say and he's funny too. Good sense of humor and very knowledgeble. Thank you to Dr. Perez for finally finding what was wrong with me and thanks to the staff for a good job.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Best family physician I have ever had. Been going to Dr. Perez for about 15 years. He listens, he is extremely knowledgeable, as a former pharmacist he is very well versed in drugs and drug interaction, and is a genuine, caring person.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

My mother age 70 went into the dr Perez and said she had a lump in her breast and after he felt the lump he said I'm sorry I don't write prescriptions for mammograms!!!!!! However he wrote one for me a year prior. It took my mother a long time to switch drs due to insurance. Anyways she finally found a dr and when she told him that Perez refused he about blew his top. Long story short my mom has breast cancer and it has spread. Thanks a lot ass for caring about your patients!!!!!! Next time a woman asks for a prescription for a mammogram give it to her!!!!!!!

Submitted March 25, 2014 | flag

I went to this Doctor and he was great. The billing dept. has had me screwed up. They miscoded a bill and after numerous visits and phone calls where they admit the error. The staff will not take the time to call the insurance company to fix it. I was forced to pay a bill because my credit was going to be screwed. I am now having to send a certified letter to their office along with getting my HR Dept involved. Huge mess over something his staff was to lazy to fix.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I have recommended my entire family and friends to Dr. Perez. I have been going to Dr. Perez for quite some years now, would never go to another doctor his caring and knowledge is unbelievable, you go there feeling sick and with his attention and sense of humor you already feel better. If there were more doctors like him the medical field would be blessed. Dr.Perez is so thorough, there is no way he will miss anything. Thank you Dr. for the trust I have in you, and to Wellcare you are missing out on an excellent physician.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Been seeing him for 10 years. Wonderful. Never rushes a patient, listens and and is personable, funny too! Reminds me of the good old days when doctors would make house calls and knew all their patients. His knowledge and friendly interaction make him the best Doctor I have ever met. Worth the trip since I moved further away.I would never go anywhere else. Thanks Doc!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Bino Rucker and Dr Parker of www.synergyfixme.com recommended being treated in Tampa. Best move ever. Excellent Dr. is Perez also.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Oscar Perez is an outstanding medical provider. I feel very fortunate to have him as our family medical provider. His staff is very caring. I am seen with punctuality, Dr. Perez is an expert of his field of Family Medicine. I would give him my highest recommendation! Thank you Dr. Perez and staff!

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

He has been the best doctor I've had in years! Helpful, knowledgeable, and most of all funny. I recommend this doctor to evveryone

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I am one of those wait to go to the doctor people, but going to Dr Perez makes me want to change that. I leave and feel heard, respected, and cared for. I would go long distances to be seen by him. This is rare as I find the opposite is usually true. I can not say enough good about him and I hope his practice can continue with the right attitude towards people. Thanks!!!! His staff is outstanding too.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag