Rate Dr. Anna Chomej

Dr. Anna Chomej's Ratings

expect to wait way over an hour after your scheduled appointment, definitely don't try and go before work or on a lunch break. Overscheduling is definitely an issue. The long waits are definitely unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Nice Doctor. However, I was referred there from my family doctor who I trust. I went there with an issue that was really bothering me. I had many tests that came back negative and the issue was never resolved. When I spoke to the Dr. Chomej, she made it seem like the issue might of been in the head and something I could possible be making up and overthinking. I found that to be a little unprofessional and that she didn't really care to look further into the issue I was having, which is not in my head. She told me to wait it out and could just be something that needed to work itself out. I've returned to my Family doctor again, since the "issues" hasn't resolved itself and will be seeking help elsewhere. I found that she didn't go above and beyond and merely just gave up and didn't want to deal. It's really unfortunate because I waited 3 months to be seen by her and another month dealing with testing and results to only STILL be in the same situation as before. Overall, not impressed with her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Horrible staff and 3 hours wait after the time my appointment was made. Nice doctor but not worth the annoyance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565584].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr chomej is very friendly and well informed. She truly cares about my well being and is very open and makes you feel comfortable. Her secretary however is very hard to understand and can come across rude, not sure if this is a language barrier but I'm not very impressed with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

The receptionist really needs to work on her customer service skills. More times than not when I was talking to her it seemed as if I was bothering her. At first I didn't know how to feel about this until I read other peoples comments. The Dr. Does make up for the terrible reception. She seems very kind and caring. I still would rather go to a different Gynaecologist though. The negatives outweigh the positives for me personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This dr. is always late. I had an appointment at 5:15PM and didnt get to see her until 7PM, thats just unacceptable. I asked why I had waited so long and the receptionist advised me it is because they book people one after another in very close time spans and sometimes shes a little later than expected. I do not believe that waiting 1 hr and 45 mins for a 10 min appointment is ok. I have also called the office to try and make an appointment but the wait times are ridiculous, 3 months just to get in and then 2 days before the appointment I get a cancellation phone call and the receptionist wants me to wait another 1-2 months, pathetic!!! There needs to be a better system for patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

The wait time is too long to see Dr. Chomej and the receptionist does not call a couple dates to confirm date. Every time I go to see her, almost half of my day is gone and the scheduling system is not good. Dr. Chomej is very knowledgeable but it takes too long to see her. There needs to be a better system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Appt for 12, saw dr at 2..ridiculous wait!!! Felt sorry for receptionist as patients were getting restless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. is very good but very late. at leat 1-2 hours. Sometime confused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Chomej is very kind and won't give up on you. The wait time can be too long but it is worth it to see someone who has compassion. Not too many specialists will take the time like she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536971].votes_count ]]