Dr. Anna Chomej

Rate Dr. Anna Chomej

Dr. Anna Chomej's Ratings

Dr chomej is very friendly and well informed. She truly cares about my well being and is very open and makes you feel comfortable. Her secretary however is very hard to understand and can come across rude, not sure if this is a language barrier but I'm not very impressed with her.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

The receptionist really needs to work on her customer service skills. More times than not when I was talking to her it seemed as if I was bothering her. At first I didn't know how to feel about this until I read other peoples comments. The Dr. Does make up for the terrible reception. She seems very kind and caring. I still would rather go to a different Gynaecologist though. The negatives outweigh the positives for me personally.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

This dr. is always late. I had an appointment at 5:15PM and didnt get to see her until 7PM, thats just unacceptable. I asked why I had waited so long and the receptionist advised me it is because they book people one after another in very close time spans and sometimes shes a little later than expected. I do not believe that waiting 1 hr and 45 mins for a 10 min appointment is ok. I have also called the office to try and make an appointment but the wait times are ridiculous, 3 months just to get in and then 2 days before the appointment I get a cancellation phone call and the receptionist wants me to wait another 1-2 months, pathetic!!! There needs to be a better system for patients.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

The wait time is too long to see Dr. Chomej and the receptionist does not call a couple dates to confirm date. Every time I go to see her, almost half of my day is gone and the scheduling system is not good. Dr. Chomej is very knowledgeable but it takes too long to see her. There needs to be a better system.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Appt for 12, saw dr at 2..ridiculous wait!!! Felt sorry for receptionist as patients were getting restless

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. is very good but very late. at leat 1-2 hours. Sometime confused.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chomej is very kind and won't give up on you. The wait time can be too long but it is worth it to see someone who has compassion. Not too many specialists will take the time like she does.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Need a better system at the front with booking appointments and delivering results in a timely manner! Makes things very fustrating when appointment is almost an hr and half late.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

I found the doctor to be very helpful... she didn't talk down to me and gave me some options regarding my condition. I will see her again in the fall.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chomej is very understanding of my problems and their impact on daily life, and will always answer any questions I may have. However, she is still unable to find the cause of my problem, and I find that maybe more extensive tests are in order, although she hasn't sent me for more. Teresa is a great receptionist, and a caring, supportive person. She comforted me in the inner waiting room and made me feel better even if I was a nervous wreck.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag