Dr. Wally S. Felahy

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Wally S. Felahy has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Wally" to "Wally S."
RID: 1458926
07/06/11 5 5 5 5 This doctor cared for my needs recently when I had a bad back injury. I had been seeing another doctor for months, then I came into his office and saw him only 3 times and I have not been back since. I am truly amazed at how quickly I have recovered. He is dedicated and knowledgeable.
RID: 1455358
02/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Felahy is the best chrioprator that I have been to. Compassionate to the needs of his patients. I highly recommend his services.  Respond
RID: 1438602
11/05/11 5 5 5 5 Finding an honest, and caring chiropractor that does not use "gimmiks" to attract potential patients is a plus, but this Dr. will refer you back to your MD, or make the appointment for you (to get you in sooner) if your condition is not a chiropractic one, I will have to pass away before He can get rid of me as a patient :)
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 982125
08/09/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Wally goes above and beyond. He cares more about the well-being of his patience than taking their money. Very refreshing.
RID: 652611
31/07/08 5 5 5 5 Finding an honest, caring, knowledgeable chiropractor is about as easy as winning the state lotery, I am glad I have the winning ticket!!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 626486
28/06/08 5 5 5 5 After my last Chiropractor retired, I was so excited to find out that this particular doctor was of the same quality if not better then the past DC in that office!!