Dr. Wally S. Felahy

Rate Dr. Wally S. Felahy

Dr. Wally S. Felahy's Ratings

This doctor cared for my needs recently when I had a bad back injury. I had been seeing another doctor for months, then I came into his office and saw him only 3 times and I have not been back since. I am truly amazed at how quickly I have recovered. He is dedicated and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Felahy is the best chrioprator that I have been to. Compassionate to the needs of his patients. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Finding an honest, and caring chiropractor that does not use "gimmiks" to attract potential patients is a plus, but this Dr. will refer you back to your MD, or make the appointment for you (to get you in sooner) if your condition is not a chiropractic one, I will have to pass away before He can get rid of me as a patient :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Wally goes above and beyond. He cares more about the well-being of his patience than taking their money. Very refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Finding an honest, caring, knowledgeable chiropractor is about as easy as winning the state lotery, I am glad I have the winning ticket!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

After my last Chiropractor retired, I was so excited to find out that this particular doctor was of the same quality if not better then the past DC in that office!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][537076].votes_count ]]